Item: BlackBerry Bold 9000 (ATT Branded, Unlocked)
    Comes With: All OEM Accessories (w/o box), rotating belt clip with sleeper magnet + a pile of accessories (see additional posts below)
    Condition: 9.5/10 (small ding on upper left of bezel; see detail photos)
    Price: 350 USD
    Shipping: Included to CONUS (contact for Int'l)
    Terms: PayPal
    References: Please see Marketplace feedback forum (here on CB) or eBay username ekeller

Hi all, the fire sale continues! I am basically simplifying my life, so this liquidation continues. The CB community has been fantastic to me and I am happy to give back.

Here is a near-mint Bold; used for (I believe) three days. ATT branded, unlocked for any GSM carrier. The only thing I can find is a little nick in the upper left corner of the bezel, shown clearly in the detailed photos (follow the link). Other than that, it appears perfect. Function-tested perfect, and of course were you to have any problems with it on arrival I will make it right one way or another.

Please check out my feedback on the forum here and/or eBay; I like dealing with people online and don't consider a deal done until both sides are satisfied. Since I am basically liquidating things, I unfortunately cannot do trades.

I also have a pile of accessories which I will soon be posting, so if you want something in particular with this sale, let me know and I will probably give you a significant discount (assuming I have it!). The way this sale is working is thus: until the Bold sells, the deal is getting better and better and better. As you can see from the posts that follow, I am continuing to add extras (of significant value) to what is listed above. Once you can't stand it anymore and just have to have everything the phone is currently selling with, we have a deal and everyone else loses out! Good luck.

Thanks a lot for looking, and feel free to ask me any questions! PM is best, and also please post questions in the forum so I don't miss any requests you might have!

Thanks again,
    -Eric

More photos here: Picasa Web Albums - Eric - 2009-06-18 Bold

Last edited by eakeller; 06-20-09 at 04:36 PM. Reason: feedback links
    06-18-09 10:13 PM
    OK all, it's been OVER 12 HOURS since I posted this beauty, and although there has been expressed interest, my PayPal account has not yet seen a payment. So until it goes, I am going to start adding accessories periodically to sweeten the deal.

First up: an OEM BB Gel Skin - color Black. That's right folks, you heard it here first! A FREE gel skin! Now if that doesn't push you over the edge, what would?? This skin is made of soft rubber...and who doesn't love the feel of rubber wrapped around that object of desire in their hands? I'll leave it up to you to decide!

So, now this deal is Bold + OEM Accessories + Belt clip + OEM BB GEL SKIN (yes that's right, pure silicone) ====>> all for the same low price

Get it while you can!

-Eric
    06-19-09 01:44 PM
    Man... I wish I had the cash for this.... and I wish you were open to trades. =(... awesome deal
    06-19-09 11:03 PM
    Thanks for the props mrXniick!

We have now hit (just beyond) the 24-hr point, and we're continuing to add accessories until someone just can't stand it and pulls the trigger on this deal!!

This time it's a hard-plastic replacement back for the Bold. Not a fan of the leather back? No problem, switch it up with this replacement whenever you feel like it! Add it to the pile, and this deal just keeps getting better.

Bold + OEM Accessories + Belt Clip + Black OEM Gel Skin + Smooth replacement back ======>>>> That's right, all for the same original price. The price ain't changing, the deal just keeps getting better!

Thanks for the entertainment CB, I love this place!!

06-20-09 01:39 AM
    This is a great deal. Eric is a very reliable seller too. Highly recommended!!
    06-20-09 02:15 AM
    Thanks for the props, Christina! If this isn't gone very soon, something else is getting added to the pile.....I haven't decided exactly what yet, but I hope to make the deal that much more entertaining.

By the way, sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I don't think I have an unbranded bottom plate around, but if there's anything else you need, please let me know and I'll check to see if I have it! Did your Bold arrive OK?

Thanks again,
    -E
    06-20-09 10:59 AM
    You know what? Even if this thing never sells, I could kind of care less; I'm having fun! I hope you are too.

I have stopped counting hours, but I have decided on the next item to sweeten the pot. A spare battery! Who couldn't use some backup for their new Bold? Yep, a gen-yoo-wine BlackBerry M-S1 OEM battery, to accompany the one already installed in the Bold. This raises the stakes even more.

This sweet deal now stands at:
    - Bold 9000 (Unlocked, of course)
    - All OEM Accessories (including OEM belt holster)
    - Belt clip
    - Black silicone gel case
    - Replacement smooth Black back
    - Additional OEM M-S1 battery pack
    ==> All included for the price of 350 USD, shipped to your location in the CONUS or just a bit more for CDN

Come 'n get it!!

06-20-09 12:37 PM
    lol somebody put Eric out of his misery!

Lol great deal by a great seller. Everything comes as is and the communcation is perfect!

Good luck Eric.
    06-20-09 12:54 PM
    trying to get my iphone sold ASAP so I can buy this.
    06-20-09 03:53 PM
    PM has been sent, check
    06-20-09 04:13 PM
    lol somebody put Eric out of his misery!

Lol great deal by a great seller. Everything comes as is and the communcation is perfect!

Good luck Eric.
    Thank you Michael for the kind words! In honor of this (very much appreciated) plug, the ante was just upped. I now know what you were waiting for. You wanted to be the only kid on the block with a T-Mobile branded Bold, didn't you?! It turns heads, it confuses those "in the know", the chicks dig it (or dudes if that's your flavor).

Yep, the only answer to seeing this deal off is a Bold 9000 Bezel sporting that T-Mobile branding. The splash screen may say AT&T, but really - who the heck is going to be turning off this sweet communication machine?? Get it now while it's still hot! I'm running out of adjectives to describe it!

"The Deal" (quickly becoming "The Deal of The Century")
    - Unlocked Bold 9000
    - All OEM Accessories (including belt holster)
    - Belt Clip
    - Black Silicone Gel Skin (OEM BB)
    - Black Smooth Replacement Back Cover
    - Extra OEM Battery (M-S1)
    - Extra Bezel (T-Mobile Branded) **Just Added!!**
    - A Partridge in a Pear Tree **Just Kidding!!**

All this can be yours; lovingly wrapped in Staples' finest bubble wrap, carefully packed in a primo cardboard box, secured with "extra-strong" packing tape, delivered to your door, and even insured against loss, damage, rifiling, breakage, and whatever else insurance covers, for the low, low price listed above.

Now who can beat that with a stick? Feel free to leave comments, questions, rants, raves, drunken ramblings, philosophical statements, articles of war, treaties, and everlasting pledges of thanks in the thread that follows. Or you can just deposit the funds in my PayPal account and we'll be done with this whole thing. Thanks for reading this far!!

-Eric

PS. Photo of the sweet, sweet TMO bezel is right here!!

Last edited by eakeller; 06-20-09 at 04:32 PM.
    06-20-09 04:14 PM
    PM has been sent, check
    Thank you, sir! Reply is in your inbox.
    -E
    06-20-09 04:18 PM
    Lol@tmobile bezel.
    06-20-09 05:07 PM
    Thanks for the props, Christina! If this isn't gone very soon, something else is getting added to the pile.....I haven't decided exactly what yet, but I hope to make the deal that much more entertaining.

By the way, sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I don't think I have an unbranded bottom plate around, but if there's anything else you need, please let me know and I'll check to see if I have it! Did your Bold arrive OK?

Thanks again,
    -E
    Thanks Eric. Everything arrived in pristine condition and I'm very satisfied with our deal (as always!). Sorry I haven't gotten back to you either. I've had quite an eventful week. Anyway, thanks again for everything. You're really an asset to the CB community!

On a side note, WILL SOMEBODY BUY ERIC'S BOLD ALREADY?? This is such an amazing deal! If I didn't have a Bold, I would have jumped on this deal already.
    Last edited by eekflapfire; 06-20-09 at 06:27 PM.
    06-20-09 06:09 PM
    Thanks again for all the support; I feel like I'm in a 12-step meeting! Brings a tear to my eye. I love you guys!!

That being said, sale pending to TA! I'll update status as appropriate. I think he couldn't stay away from the TMO bezel.
    06-20-09 07:19 PM
    Ah, you gotta get up pretty early to catch a deal around here...

where did you get that Tmo bezel..I love it
    06-20-09 10:37 PM
    I think the TMO bezel originally came from cnn.cn. I sported it on my personal Bold for a few months; it was pretty...ummm..interesting, to say the least. Seriously was the only one on the block. Eventually swapped back to an unbranded plate, but it was fun while it lasted.

I'm pretty sure this deal is going to go through, but on the off chance it doesn't, I'll let you know if you're interested in picking up the bezel by itself.
    06-20-09 11:20 PM
    Thanks.. Not many would get it but I love an "inside" joke
    06-21-09 12:37 AM
    This deal is done, phone is sold! Thanks CB for the space, and thanks to everyone for the interest and entertainment you've provided me. If you're bored, next up is a Storm; check out my thread on that, I could use some suggestions as all of my creative energy was used up on this thread.

Mods, please lock this down! Thanks again.
    06-21-09 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD