Item Description : This phone used to be on Verizon Wireless. We changed phones to an iPhone due to personal preference. It has a had a screen protector for most of it's life, but it was removed to take pictures. This phone is a warranty replacement for the original, so the box IDs will not match the phone hardware. There's a tiny amount of scratching on the edges of the battery door and near the headset jack due to normal use (being placed on surfaces). There are 2 tiny tiny scratches on the screen that you can't see at all if the screen is on.

Price : $275

Condition : 9/10

Includes : All original accessories

Item Location : Los Angeles, CA

Shipping Details : Price includes shipping with tracking. USA only

Payment Options : Paypal Gift

Contact Info : pooger77 [ at ] yahoo.com

Additional Info: I have a previous transaction with positive feedback on crackberry. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Photos: Attached
    09-13-12 08:19 PM
    PM Sent.....
    09-13-12 08:28 PM
    I'm including 2 charging pods in the package.
    09-13-12 08:35 PM
    I'm willing to sell to Canada if the buyer is willing to pay any fees associated with the extra charges such as any shipping charge over $15 and customs (if any).

I will be sending through USPS unless you specifically request UPS or FedEx and are willing to pay any shipping charges above $15.

I don't have a lot of time to barter with everyone, so I'm writing everything I can think of on this post for the sake of an easy and simple transaction.

My usual method of sale is to go down $10 every day or so until somebody wishes to purchase, so unless you plan to offer a price that is $10 less than the current price, I recommend that you just wait a few days to see if the price goes down to what you wish to pay.

Thanks!
    09-13-12 08:45 PM
    new price $265
    09-14-12 01:34 PM
    Clarification on the scratches on the screen: You only notice them if you're looking for them.
    09-14-12 06:50 PM
    New price $255
    09-17-12 09:08 AM
    New price $245
    09-17-12 08:09 PM
    SOLD.

Shipping out the item tomorrow to the buyer
    09-19-12 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD