Item: Totally Black 8900 - Unlocked
    Condition: 10/10
    Comes with: All OEM accessories and Box
    Payment: PayPal
    Price: 450 USD
    Shipping: FREE UPS Next Day Air (insurance included)

Hello CrackBerry Nation!! It's another beautiful day, and here is another VERY beautiful BlackBerry. I seriously want to keep this one for myself, but I can't keep them all. This is the 8900 for those who have good taste and want something to stand out from the crowd.

The unlocked 8900 has been customized with a black bezel and black battery cover, making the entire unit a beautiful sight to behold. The photos really speak for themselves, so I will let them. The bezel is NEW and the phone is in perfect condition. It is unlocked to work on any GSM carrier worldwide.

If you check out the Feedback Forum, you will see many positive testimonys from great people I've dealt with. I also have other references, and over 400 positive feedback marks on eBay. I keep up good communication with you, I ship fast, and you'll receive your package either the day after your payment is received, or if it's too late in the day, it will be sent the following day. I am serious about good service and I'm not happy until I know you are.

Please ask any questions you have, either here in the forum or to my contact information above. If you do send email or PM rather than asking in the forum, please leave a post in this thread so I don't miss your question or request. Thank you very much for looking, I hope to do business with you soon!

Sincerely,
    -Eric

03-21-09 12:13 AM
    Hi Eric...email sent!
    03-21-09 02:44 AM
    great guy, done business with him before - all gone smooth/
    03-21-09 04:05 AM
    Eric, Interested in a Unlocked Stock AT&T Bold or Unlocked Storm Loaded with AT&T Service Books ETC so everything works on storm correctly?
    03-21-09 04:18 AM
    Hi Eric...email sent!
    Hi EFF! Got your email, and your response to mine. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Eric
    03-21-09 12:28 PM
    or Unlocked Storm Loaded with AT&T Service Books ETC so everything works on storm correctly?
    Depending on another deal from eakeller, I might be interested in just that. haha
    03-21-09 12:52 PM
    Hey Jake, drop me a line; pin:24b12539

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 12:53 PM
    Jake get at Eric first, he's a great seller and a great guy. If your deal does fall through than contact me cause I don't want to hijack Eric's thread here.
    03-21-09 01:06 PM
    Oh I am. we are talking about it now haha
    03-21-09 01:07 PM
    Josh, thank you for the respectful lack of threadjacking. Hit me up about the Bold and this Blackout unit; we might be able to work a deal here.

03-21-09 01:10 PM
    Hey Eric....sent you another email. Hope to hear from you soon
    03-21-09 02:11 PM
    Phone has been SOLD pending payment; thank you CB Nation!

03-21-09 02:50 PM
    Do you by any chance have some really clean looking BB Pearl 8130's for Sprint? I'd be more than interested if I could get a really nice one in all black.
    03-21-09 07:24 PM
    Wow that is a nice phone.
    03-22-09 01:56 PM
    Wow that is a nice phone.
    Thanks willy! I really like it as well. It was snapped up (and paid for) quickly by EFF. Thanks all!

Mods, if you feel so inclined, you can lock down this thread. Yes Garz, even you buddy!

03-22-09 02:05 PM
    Thanks willy! I really like it as well. It was snapped up (and paid for) quickly by EFF. Thanks all!

Mods, if you feel so inclined, you can lock down this thread. Yes Garz, even you buddy!

LOL! Thread closed for you Eric
    03-22-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD