Item: BB 8900 - TMO Branded, Unlocked
    Includes: Retail box + all OEM accessories
    Condition: 9.5/10
    Price: $325
    Payment: PayPal
    Shipping: USPS Priority Included

Hey all,
    Here is an 8900 for you! There's not much to say about this 8900. Near-mint condition (the photo of the top of the phone shows smudges), no significant signs of wear anywhere. Very lightly used. Works great, just have no use for it anymore.

Please let me know if you have any questions; I'd be happy to answer. Thanks for looking!!
    -Eric

Photos: Picasa Web Albums - Eric - 2009-06-12 TM...
    06-12-09 09:50 PM
    are those physical scuffs or just fingerprint smudges? interested if it's just finger oil
    06-13-09 12:02 AM
    are those physical scuffs or just fingerprint smudges? interested if it's just finger oil
    Lol, +1.
    Btw, PM sent.
    06-13-09 01:03 AM
    It's mainly finger grunge, though there are some slight hairline marks. Believe me, the photo at 200% looks much worse than reality. Let me take a better photo if I can; I'm shooting these in some harsh lighting for this subject.

Ack. It's 3AM and I just tried shooting a better photo, but since I'm basically using a spotlight to do it, the photo(s) didn't really show what I wanted to. If the phone is still available when I wake up I will post another photo.

Thanks for all the interest!
    06-13-09 05:06 AM
    OK, I have a tentative deal done on this 8900, but in case it doesn't work out, I have uploaded a few pics of the top which show its condition better. I also wiped off the grunge.

A couple more photos can be found here:
    Picasa Web Albums - Eric - 2009-06-13

Please contact me/post if you're interested, and I will let you know if the other deal falls through.

Thanks,
    -Eric
    06-13-09 01:48 PM
    Thanks for all the emails, replies, and discussion. The 8900 is gone.

Mods if you could please close this thread, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    -Eric
    06-13-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD