Item: BlackBerry 8900 - Unlocked for any GSM (originally Rogers branded)
    Invisible Shield installed on Screen
    Holster
    Charger
    USB Cable
    Software
    Headset
    Condition: 9.9/10 (It is MINTY, see the photos)
    Price: 400 even
    Shipping: FREE Next Day Air (insurance included)

Hi all, it's been way too long since I've posted up something for sale (hehe), so I thought I'd share some more of the wealth with the CB Nation! Up here is a beautiful/mint unlocked 8900. It was originally a Rogers unit, and is presently tested fine on AT&T and TMO. Obviously it will work globally as well. It has a Ti color back.

Please see the photos, the device is in mint condition. The screen has an Invisible Shield covering it, and that is what you see in the screen reflections as well as the corner with a bit of a bubble under it. The photos really tell the whole story. If you have any other questions, please ask.

I have immaculate feedback from a number of transactions here on CB with a bunch of great people. Please take a look at the feedback forum for reference. I also have over 400 positive feedback marks on eBay, and I can provide more references here on CB as well. You can be utterly assured that I put your needs as top priority, and the transaction isn't finished until both of us are satisfied.

The cash price is listed above, preferred payment is PayPal. I will ship same or next day, and it will be in your hands the following morning. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll answer them promptly. Thank you for looking!

Sincerely,
    -Eric

03-23-09 10:43 AM
    Man o man is that tempting..
    03-23-09 11:28 AM
    Tasty, isn't it? Steve, hit me up with a txt; I've got a proposal for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 11:30 AM
    Done, as long as I used the right number
    03-23-09 11:52 AM
    This Berry is now.......GONE! Thanks again CB Nation.

Mods, you can lock down this thread if you want.

-Eric

03-23-09 01:48 PM
    Damn that was fast . I was actually considering this one.
    03-23-09 02:07 PM
    It was fast, XP. I don't have any more at the moment, but it won't surprise me if I come across another before too long!

03-23-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD