Details
    Item : Unlocked BB Bold + extras
    Price : $350.00
    Currency : USD
    Condition : 8.5/10
    Includes : Box, manuals, ac charger, usb/sync cable, leather pouch/holster, BB premium headset, red accented key pad (installed), + unbranded bottom cover/plate (installed) + spare brand new unbranded bottom cover/plate, + plain black battery cover/light surface wear (replaced original leather cover), + custom painted like new mint-pristine condition white battery cover (BeckMae.com), + black G1 trackball (installed), + tinted/smoked chrome bezel/minor surface wear (original will be included, has minor scuffs), + 4gb Micro SD!

Selling Details
    Willing to Ship : Yes, USA/free + $10/Canada
    Payment Methods : PayPal/Cash-local pickup

Notes
    Unlocked Excellent condition BlackBerry Bold, 3 months old. Always had screen protector on. Updated with latest official OS 4.6.0.282...very stable!

Pictures :

thanks for looking!
    Last edited by kwues; 06-27-09 at 04:43 PM.
    06-23-09 07:37 PM
    Keith, I'm not seeing this 8.5/10....more like 9/10, but whatever, it's in your hands and I know your rating style.

FYI all, this is a heck of a deal from a fantastic seller. If I wasn't so busy selling everything and the kitchen sink, I would probably buy it.
    06-23-09 09:55 PM
    Keith, I'm not seeing this 8.5/10....more like 9/10, but whatever, it's in your hands and I know your rating style.

FYI all, this is a heck of a deal from a fantastic seller. If I wasn't so busy selling everything and the kitchen sink, I would probably buy it.

My Mannn....appreciate the kind words E...like you said you know how I am...I'm pretty much cleaning house as well, got someone locally picking up my Storm and 8900 this weekend
    06-23-09 11:03 PM
    Who makes that white cover for the rear? Looks clean and good quality. Good luck with the sale.
    06-24-09 12:40 PM
    Who makes that white cover for the rear? Looks clean and good quality. Good luck with the sale.

Cover was made by Beckmae.com....pretty good quality imo, not bad alternative from Colorware ....appreciate the support, thanks!
    06-24-09 02:47 PM
    this is an amazing deal
    that bold looks brand new!
    i would so buy it if i could
    06-26-09 08:01 PM
    Sent you another PM Keith :-) Looking forward to close the deal
    06-27-09 06:19 AM
    Bold has been sold! Mods please close, thanks for all the interests! .....on its way Handoko!!!
    06-29-09 06:09 PM
    Bold has been sold! Mods please close, thanks for all the interests! .....on its way Handoko!!!

Thank you Keith. Cant wait to see it. I'll let you know when I receive the unit in Indonesia.
    06-29-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD