Item Description : Two Blackberry Bold 9700s
    Price : 435 for both or 220 each- OR BEST OFFER
    Rate it : Both are about a 7.5-8/10 - see additional info for more info
    What it comes with : Everything that originally came in the box, as well as the box- may also have a couple cases for them but I have to find em since we jsut moved :-)
    Item location : Ontario, California
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority
    Payment Options : Paypal or MO
    Contact Info : Here

Any additional info: We just upgraded to iphone 4s so its time to let go of out blackberrys and try to get back the costs of the damn iphone :-). Theyre both in pretty good condition but ARE used. There are light scratches on the bezel on both, the screens are in pretty good shape. I tried to take the best photos I could.

These are for ATT and are NOT unlocked but can be..just not by me - They go for a while 89 cents on ebay nowadays.

I am not interested in trades at the moment, Im just interested in cash but I will listen/look at all offers..especially since Im being yelled at to get rid of them from the girlfriend lol.

I have a verified business paypal and have had it with thousands of transitions for 6 years. I also have feedback on amazon, ebay (which I havent used for years) and other sites such at boromarket.com.

I prefer you pay with paypal to protect both of us. Shipping will be priority with a dc/tracking number and will be 11.50$. If you want it shipped another way that can be worked out too. Onto the pics

Last edited by sinfony; 10-30-10 at 08:11 PM.
    10-24-10 03:46 PM
    you took the pictures on your iphone 4? cause i see the greenish circle in the photos lol.
    10-24-10 10:05 PM
    Pm has been sent
    10-24-10 10:20 PM
    all pms and emails responded to. one may be sold. i will update as soon as payment is received

and no, i took the photos with my crappy web cam, not my phone. my point and shoot is out of service at the moment
    10-25-10 08:54 PM
    sale fell through, ill drop the price to 230 obo each or 455 for both!!!
    10-25-10 09:08 PM
    last price drop then off to amazon/ebay:

220 each or 435 for both +shipping
    10-30-10 08:10 PM
    Do you ship to Canada?
    10-31-10 12:29 AM
    Email sent
    10-31-10 02:23 AM
    i will ship anywhere: buyer pays

all pms and emails responded to
    11-01-10 06:11 PM
    These have both been sold to a member on here today!

Drove up here from San Diego and picked them up this morning.
    Thanks Crackberry - this can be locked up
    11-26-10 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD