Item Description : AT&T Tilt (aka HTC 8925 minus front facing camera)
    Price : $150 USD or best offer
    Rate it : Excellent. Mechanically 10/10, Exterior 9.8/10
    What it comes with :

• AT&T Tilt
    • Battery
    • Back Cover
    • Stylus
    • AC Charger
    • Data Cable
    • Manuals
    • Installation CD
    • Box minus the UPC
    • Spare Stylus in original packaging
    • Monaco Hard Case
    • 4GB microSD card

Item location : North Carolina
    Shipping Details : I will pay for shipping in the US. International buyers, please PM me for international shipping rates and details.
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : ncssmgrad1@yahoo.com or PM.

Any additional info:

For sale is a mint-condition AT&T Tilt cell phone. This phone is also known as the HTC 8925, the Kaiser, or the HTC TyTn II.

This phone was purchased from an AT&T Retail store in April of 2008. The phone was used as a primary cell phone for about a year before being replaced by my current Curve . Since then, it has sat untouched.

The phone has been taken apart once, meticulously by myself, to replace the LCD screen, which had broken due to faulty designs of the original by HTC. The replacement was successful and there are 0 dead pixels or dead spots on the screen. All keys function properly and there are no defects to note. After the screen was replaced 2 weeks after purchasing the phone, it has been in a case the entire time with screen protectors changed every 3 months. Currently, there is no screen protector on the phone nor will one be included.

The phone has been reset to factory condition.

The case is a Monaco metal case that is made for the HTC 8925. There is hard plastic covering the screen and a place in the back for a belt clip (not included). The case is in perfect condition minus a few scratches on the bottom right where the case was dropped by itself with no phone in it.

As a side note, the phone itself has never been dropped, and the exterior condition verifies this fact!

This phone was a pleasure to use with its features and customizability. With the right amount of research, patience, and time, youll see that the possibilities of this phone, 3 years after the initial launch, are still limitless. I hope that the new owner can enjoy it as much as I have!

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing the phone. I also have additional pictures, if you should desire. Please PM or email me if you would like at your convenience.

Price again is $150 or best offer. Shipping in the United States is free. Buyers in other countries, please contact me first about shipping arrangements and costs. I will accept Paypal only.

Thank you for looking and I appreciate your time in advance!

- soccernamlak

Pictures:

06-15-10 07:19 PM
    Just an FYI...These sell all day for $75 in Windows mobile forums and ebay. Might have better luck reducing the price. I haven't been able to sell mine at $100 so I use it as a hacked remote control for my media center. good luck though.
    06-16-10 07:58 AM
    I appreciate the insight! The remote control idea doesn't sound half bad actually...
    06-16-10 09:26 AM
    Bump to the top as price reduced to $125 or best offer
    06-20-10 09:40 AM
    I absolutely loved this phone when I had it. It was nothing but good to me. I would love to pick up another one but I just can't lol. Good luck with the sale man. Looks in good condition.
    06-20-10 11:25 AM
    Thank you! I enjoyed this phone as well. Custom ROMs, TouchFlo, and TomTom all made it well worth the price when I purchased it.
    06-20-10 07:59 PM
    Bump! Price still $125 or best offer!
    06-22-10 02:46 PM
    Price lowered to $105 or best offer!
    06-24-10 09:51 AM
    Thank you everyone for your comments, advice, and interest! I am pleased to say that this phone is sold!
    06-24-10 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD