Item Description : AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G
    Price : $400.00
    Rate it : 10 out of 10
    What it comes with : USB Cable
    Item location : Charleston, WV
    Shipping Details : Seller will pay USPS Priority Shipping within the US.
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : j1m_cox@ymail.com

Any additional info: Was used for five days then reset to factory settings. No scratches or imperfections. Also including Otter Box case with belt clip attachment.

03-22-11 02:20 PM
    Would u consider any trades?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 06:26 PM
    I suppose that would depend on the item offered for trade.
    03-22-11 06:45 PM
    I have seen some of the best reviews of the year on this phone. Best since HTC Desire HD.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 12:20 AM
    Please do not send me multiple emails asking to trade other devices only to refuse to buy it because you claim it has received poor reviews.

I will consider trades, however asking to trade a ddevice that's nearly a year old for a newly released device will not be considered.

I will answer any queestions that you may have. Thank you.
    It's called negotiating...instead of posting that here like that you should of said that in your email to me
    Last edited by dvigue; 03-23-11 at 05:26 AM.
    03-23-11 04:49 AM
    Why are you bad-mouthing the product in this thread? Seriously, are you trying to sabotage the sale?
    03-23-11 05:16 AM
    Why are you bad-mouthing the product in this thread? Seriously, are you trying to sabotage the sale?
    Good point. I deleted it....
    03-23-11 05:23 AM
    It's called negotiating...instead of posting that here like that you should of said that in your email to me

You are correct, and I apologize for my comment. I meant no disrespect to you. As I told you in my email, I am open to trading but it has to be something of equal value and obviously something I have a legitmate need for. Again, divgue, I apoligize for my comment.
    03-23-11 07:42 AM
    You are correct, and I apologize for my comment. I meant no disrespect to you. As I told you in my email, I am open to trading but it has to be something of equal value and obviously something I have a legitmate need for. Again, divgue, I apoligize for my comment.
    Hey no worries! im sorry too....
    03-23-11 08:04 AM
    I have great respect for BOTH traders. I encourage you to trust each other. I can vouch for both of you. Now if you can get this deal done without further bickering, do it, if NOT, well i DO have a mod stick.
    03-23-11 11:42 AM
    Does it come with the box and manuels or just the cord?
    03-23-11 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD