Item Description : T-mobile Blackberry Bold 9900 used
    Price : 500
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Everything that came in the box including the phone, two screen protectors, and a charging dock
    Item location : NYC
    Shipping Details : Buyer Pays
    Payment Options : Paypal/ Cash
    Contact Info : a93hunt@gmail.com -if you email me, please tell me you got my email address via CB.

Description:
    I bought this phone close to three weeks ago and I'm selling it now because I've moved onto a different phone. I value my phones so I've always kept this phone in a case and had a screen protector on it since the first day. I've never dropped the phone. It is in immaculate/very mint condition with no signs of wear and tear. The phone functions 100%. Included is everything in the picture (the phone, everything that comes with the box, two brand new screen protectors, microfiber cloths, and a charging dock (a 30$ value). I'm also throwing in a 16 GB class 10 memory card .

It is currently locked to T-mobile but I can attempt to unlock it for you.

I do not accept returns, sorry
    11-25-11 10:06 AM
    I completely forgot to post a picture so here goes:
    11-25-11 10:10 AM
    What phone did you move on to and why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-11 10:15 AM
    iPhone 4s. As much as I love Blackberry, I've been a long time Mac user and I have a lot of iProducts. Now that Apple has introduced iCloud, I feel that the 4S is a good transition for me.
    11-25-11 10:33 AM
    Sorry for all the posts. Can a mod close this up? my inner BB fanboy has emerged and this 7.1 leak has me wanting to keep the device.
    smartbuddy and Guatiao like this.
    11-25-11 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD