Item Description: 4 day old Blackberry Bold 9900 for T-Mobile with accessories.
    Price: $600 USD
    Rate it: 10/10
    What it comes with: Original box along with all the items it came with. Holster, cloth, manuals, charger/usb cable and headphones, I also will include an OEM hard shell case (black) with an extra screen protector.
    Item location: Kansas City, MO
    Shipping Details: USPS - Buyer pays for shipping. Price will vary depending on destination. Item can be picked up locally as well.
    Payment Options: Paypal Personal (to avoid fees) and Money order
    Paypal method (if you pay fees); will wait for Paypal payment to clear before shipping (had bad past experience)
    Contact Info: PM or nguyened92@gmail.com (Prefer emails since I receive it quicker)

Any additional info:
    I purchased this phone the day it was released (August 31st) and have installed a screen protector on it as soon as it was open. I also bought an OEM Blackberry Hard Shell case (black) that will come with it as well. You will get everything that it came with from T-Mobile as well as the screen protector and case.

As for feedback, I do not have any on here.. but I do have en ebay account with 100% positive feedback. If you would like more information, I will be more than happy to provide it.

Below are pictures of the device with my tag:

09-03-11 11:33 PM
    Why are you selling it? Do you not like it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 12:03 AM
    It's a great phone. It's just there is absolutely no reception in my house whatsoever. Therefore, UMA is a need for me. But other than that, I love the phone.
    09-04-11 12:28 AM
    Sorry, I am not interested in trades.

09-04-11 12:25 PM
    It's a great phone. It's just there is absolutely no reception in my house whatsoever. Therefore, UMA is a need for me. But other than that, I love the phone.
    Sounds like the issue I would be having without UMA.. Went to Sprint .. Issue resolved.
    09-04-11 01:19 PM
    Sounds like the issue I would be having without UMA.. Went to Sprint .. Issue resolved.
    Does sprint have uma? Or something similar?

09-06-11 12:50 AM
    Bump TTT.
    09-08-11 12:09 PM
    Sprint has a box that converts WiFi into cell signal. Check for price and/or plan.

Also realize that a brand new in the box sealed 9900 is $600. So you might need to explain why should somone pay that for yours.

09-18-11 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD