Item Description : WTS Tmobile BlackBerry 9700
    Price : $320 USD
    Rate it : Mechanically 10/10 Appearance 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box + charging pod
    Item location : Schaumburg, IL
    Shipping Details : Free Shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal Only (credit card) or Cash/Local Pickup
    Contact Info : PM

I am selling because I am getting the Pearl 9100.

Phone is in PERFECT condition, one of the best quality built 9700s made. Phone does not have a single scratch or nick on it, never been dropped or abused, trackpad is flawless. It'll come with everything out of the box (charger, usb cable, holister, manuals, phone, 2gb mem, phone) and I'll be throwing in the charging pod as well.

You can unlock this for like 2 bucks if you want but you will not get 3G unless its compatible with tmobiles 3G frequency.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
    08-04-10 11:34 AM
    2 words: Commmmme onnnnnn?
    08-05-10 11:48 AM
    PM sent.....
    08-06-10 12:07 AM
    2 words: Commmmme onnnnnn?
    1 word patience!
    08-06-10 08:53 AM
    1 word patience!
    LOL... I was attempting to imitate Peter Griffin when he was trying to convince the senate to skip a smoking tax (or something like that) and his argument was just, "People of Congress! I have 2 words for you........... Commmme onnnnnnn"

But anyways, sale pending. 9100 here I come!
    08-06-10 11:44 AM
    This phone is still available!

Pi Guy and I had a deal in place but I had to back out due to unforeseen circumstances. Pi Guy was wonderful to deal with. He refunded my money no questions asked! Great great guy to deal with! Whoever gets this phone is getting a heck of a deal...

Pi Guy, good luck with the sell and again, I am sorry I had to back out on you.. Thanks for understanding.
    08-14-10 02:54 PM
    Hey, no problem at all! You were a pleasure to deal with as well, and thanks for the kind words, I appreciate that Thanks again and good luck with everything!

So now, question is, who wants a great phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Bumping of threads in the Marketplace Forums is against forum rules. Do not bump your own thread or it can and will be removed.
    08-14-10 03:27 PM
    This is not for sale anymore, I decided to keep it

Seems the pearl is just too far out of reach for now.

Mods, please edit/lock. Thanks!
    08-17-10 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD