Item Description : Used black T-Mobile 8520, NOT unlocked
    Price : SOLD
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : Phone, charger
    Item location : Honolulu, HI
    Shipping Details : USPS + tracking
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : pm

Any additional info: Recently replaced the faceplate. Screen has scratches and the trackpad has a tiny chip on the upper right corner, but still very functional. See pic on the right, it's barely noticeable. New battery door. Sale does not include the new trackpad and lens.
    Sold a Tour 9630 and a Storm 9530 on CrackBerry, please check the Feedback Forum.
    Will ship free to US only. Not looking for any trades.
    Last edited by shfjcs; 02-16-10 at 07:05 PM.
    02-10-10 06:55 PM
    Price reduced to $155/obo and does not include the new trackpad and lens.

Thanks for looking.
    02-12-10 05:13 PM
    Let me know if you decide to ship to Canada... thanks.
    02-12-10 09:01 PM
    Add $5, I'll ship to Canada.
    02-12-10 09:48 PM
    Add $5, I'll ship to Canada.
    LOL, you don't wanna do that. Make sure you know how much it's going to cost you to ship there first. (I once charged 10$ extra, and ended up paying over 25$).

Anywayz, the trackpad functions perfectly? (still very functional = ??).
    Can I get some pics that clearly show the scratchs on the screen? and in what condition would you rate the screen? Also, pm ur lowest.
    02-13-10 04:24 AM
    I'm interested, I'm going to the bank to deposit my check, I'll see if I can purchase it.
    02-13-10 10:19 AM
    LOL, you don't wanna do that. Make sure you know how much it's going to cost you to ship there first. (I once charged 10$ extra, and ended up paying over 25$).

Anywayz, the trackpad functions perfectly? (still very functional = ??).
    Can I get some pics that clearly show the scratchs on the screen? and in what condition would you rate the screen? Also, pm ur lowest.
    You must of not shipped it properly to Canada... if you ship it USPS First Class Mail International it only costs $7.95...
    02-13-10 11:28 AM
    Thanks for the interest and concerns.

As far as shipping, I'm quite sure that USPS to Canada for a small parcel won't exceed $12 with confirmation receipt.

Trackpad functions perfectly. Has a small chip in the chrome bezel on the upper right corner. Sorry, I don't have more pics of the screen scratches but I'd rate it 8/10. I have a new trackpad and lcd lens but I guess the price was too high when I included it in my original asking price, but they're still available - add $20.
    02-13-10 12:12 PM
    Are you willing to change the lcd screen and trackpad for the 20 bucks, or are you just including the pieces and we have to do it ourselves?
    02-13-10 02:54 PM
    Are you willing to change the lcd screen and trackpad for the 20 bucks, or are you just including the pieces and we have to do it ourselves?
    I can change both if you want, but I'll keep the old parts. It's just that the screen is still acceptable and the trackpad still functions like new, just has a chip in the corner. The screen is held in with the sticky tape already attached to the new unit, just pry the old one off and attach the new one. Trackpad is changed removing 1 screw (T5) that holds the cover.

Reply to Jvaf - sorry, price is firm and I will unlock it for a small fee. I'd have to purchase the unlock code as I don't have any freebies from T-Mobile.

I've already listed on CL also so may just sell it locally, again.
    02-13-10 03:09 PM
    If you are willing to change the pieces, I can offer you $170US shipped to Canada via USPS first class mail international... email me at: di_roz@hotmail.com if you are interested in my offer...
    02-14-10 08:09 PM
    Update on the lens replacement - purchased the replacement trackpad and lens from TrueSupplier. The trackpad is an exact OEM replacement but the lcd lens is a total knockoff! I did not realize this until I was going to replace it and found that it was a cheap (but good looking) fake - nowhere close in thickness to the original. I surely won't be buying from them again. cnn.cn has way better quality OEM parts.

So, if rozzy9 does not want to purchase it, I understand. Thanks for your offer.
    Last edited by shfjcs; 02-15-10 at 12:21 AM.
    02-15-10 12:19 AM
    Sold to rozzy9 - thank you very much!

Mods, please lock. Thanks
    02-16-10 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD