Now that I've decided to keep the 9900, I'm looking for a new home for my white Bold 9780.

I've had this particular handset since sometime in March, 2011. It was a replacement for my original 9780, which had the stuttering keypad problem. This phone, which was manufactured after March 1, 2011, does not have the problem. The condition of the phone is excellent, and it's fully functional in all respects. There are some very minor scuff marks on the chrome, barely noticeable, that fall under the heading of "normal wear". The back cover is untouched, because I used the PowerMat charger receiver cover instead.

The PowerMat charger (and receiver back cover) is one of the extras included with the phone. There are also two Epik semi-transparent "skin" cases, one blue, one smoke-black. In addition, there's a CaseMate hard-shell skin case. The OEM white leather sleeve case is also included. It's still in the original packaging, unopened. The OEM earbuds are also unused, in the original packaging. The original white charger cube and white micro-USB cable are also included. The battery is of course included. This sale does not include a micro-SD card. I've transferred that to my 9900.

In sum, that's the 9780 with original box and accesseories, plus three skin cases and PowerMat charger/receiver. The installed OS is 6.0.0.706. Battery life is excellent.

This phone is locked to T-Mobile. I know it can be unlocked, but the buyer will have to take care of that; I don't know anything about it. I also can't be responsible for knowing which carriers' 3G radio bands will work on this phone. I'm just selling it as it is, and assuming that the buyer knows how to make the best use of it.

I'm asking $250, and will ship for free within the continental United States. For overseas shipping, I'll need to tack on a charge, which I'll figure out when I know the destination. I won't charge more than whatever the Post Office charges me.

I have a 100% rating on eBay, under the name "moodsky". You can PM me there to verify, if you like.

PM me here if interested in buying, or if you have questions about the phone.

Thank you.

Attachment 98995

Attachment 98996
    12-18-11 11:02 AM
    I'm interested. Just pm'd you. Btw I live in Cali not sure if that's going to matter.
    12-18-11 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD