Item Description : ATT Bold 9700
    Price : $400 obo
    Rate it : 9/10 (Cosmetic and bezel can be replaced)
    What it comes with : Everything in box + Charging Cradle + black bezel + extra shell
    Item location : Rochester NY
    Shipping Details : UPS with Signature and Insurance
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info:

I am selling a Bold 9700. This phone has never been replaced and has no problems that I am aware of. I have changed the bezel black but changed it back for pictures. I will be sending the black assembled bezel with the phone, I can even put it on for you before shipping if preferred. The phone only has a few small scratches in the bezel which are very minor which is why I give it a 9 instead of a 10. On the right side there is a small light shining through which is why I bought a new back shell but for sales sake I put everything to OEM so all device stickers are in place.

Putting on crackberry for a week before I resort to craigslist or ebay so good luck if you looking for a great phone also a unique if you want it blacked out!

**Edit: I am unable to find the OEM holster that came in the box. I never even used it so why it's missing blows my mind but I thought I would add that. If I find it I will include it but it is not looking good.
    Last edited by rmead001; 01-22-10 at 07:06 AM.
    01-21-10 07:19 AM
    Got feedback on here?
    01-21-10 07:26 PM
    Not on here. I don't know how to link my ebay profile but I have 52 feedback all 100% positive not even a neutral.
    01-22-10 07:05 AM
    Phone is sold
    01-22-10 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD