Item has been sold. Working on locking the thread. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Item Description : This is my wife's 9860. She only used it a year before moving on to a different phone. We bought it new when it was released last November and it has been in a case since the day it was opened.

Price : $150 OBO

Condition : Excellent condition (will post more pictures if requested)

Includes : Original box, Original home charger & USB Cable, Never Opened headphones, Blackberry Car Charger, 16 GB Micro SD Card and a Black Otterbox commuter case.

Item Location : Upstate New York, USA

Shipping Details : Will ship for free within US via priority mail. Outside of US I will have to consult with my post office on pricing.

Payment Options : Paypal, Check or Money Order

Contact Info : [email protected]

Additional Info: I know it isn't the greatest pic, but I will take more if requested. The phone has been security wiped and installed with the AT&T official OS in October. I do work full time, but I will check my email often to make sure I can get back to any questions within 24 hours. Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry for the lack of picture. I was having a hard time getting it to upload for some reason. It should be there now. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails WTS AT&T Blackberry Torch 9860 w/accessories-9860.jpg  
    Last edited by thewalmartguy; 11-21-12 at 07:32 AM. Reason: item sold
    11-19-12 10:54 AM
    There's no pic attached :s
    11-19-12 10:58 AM
    I noticed that after I posted it and I was stuck at work. I tried to upload the pic and it failed. I'm getting ready to try again. Sorry about that.
    11-19-12 05:34 PM
    I forgot about this scratch on the top right of the phone since it was covered by the case for so long. She took it out to do a battery pull and it got knocked off the step outside. The phone has always worked fine, thankfully. Thanks for you patience while I figure out how to upload pics here.
    Attached Thumbnails WTS AT&T Blackberry Torch 9860 w/accessories-imag0297.jpg  
    11-19-12 06:24 PM
    damn thats a good price.if i had the cash i'd pick this up,gotta wait a couple of weeks befor i can spend any money.if its still available then i'll probably be all over this.
    11-19-12 06:39 PM
    Check PMS. Interested in the phone...
    11-20-12 04:10 PM
    I've had three offers on the device. If for any chance all three fall through, I'll post. Just wanted to update real quick since I finally got out of work. Thank you, everyone.
    11-20-12 04:17 PM