Item Description : This phone is in pretty great shape. It was always my 2nd phone for a business account that never really panned out. I never took it off my desk and it always had a screen protector on it and a back cover. The screen is in PERFECT condition. Any marks you see are 100% positively on the screen protector. This screen protector has literally been on the screen since I took it out of the box on release day. That should give you an idea of how little this phone has been used.
    Price : $250 OBO (I honestly don't know what the market is for this)
    Condition : 9.5/10
    Includes : Phone and red back cover seen in pics. I don't have any of the other stuff, but I'm sure I can find one of many unopened BB headphones if you want.
    Item Location : Greenwich, CT
    Shipping Details : I will work with buyer here. I've never shipped overseas and will require buyer to pay 100% of shipping. US shipping will depend on sale price and location. We will discuss when we talk out the deal.
    Payment Options : PayPal or Cash (if local)
    Contact Info : gregorylkelly at yahoo.com or PM me. Email will get quicker response.
    Additional Info: As stated above, this phone is in pristine condition. It was pretty much never used and always had a screen protector on it. The slider mechanism is VERY solid. I really can't stress enough how new this phone looks.
    04-13-12 09:55 AM
    hi
    emailed u
    let me know
    taajirbb@gmail.com
    thnx
    04-13-12 10:32 AM
    I'm not really sure what you were saying in the email. What price did you offer?
    04-13-12 12:39 PM
    He probably wants to know if you will ship it out of the USA. He always needs that, but he does pay for the shipping. I have dealt with him plenty.
    gregorylkelly likes this.
    04-13-12 03:24 PM
    He probably wants to know if you will ship it out of the USA. He always needs that, but he does pay for the shipping. I have dealt with him plenty.
    thnx pal
    yep
    200?
    04-13-12 04:59 PM
    200$?!??!

You asked me this too... I told you, shipping outside of north america isn't cheap. Even from US -> Canada isn't cheap. Expedited is 25-30$ on the same continent.

South Africa/europe/australia is $$$ At least give him his asking price, instead of giving it away at 200$ considering 40$ will be shipping, if not more...
    04-13-12 11:19 PM
    Hi
    I don't mean to be rude but 200 was my offer shipped...
    Shipping first class reg with a tracking no is 23 bucks
    Priority is bout 28 n express is 38
    I'm msging u from the 9810 I bought on CB not in. Best of cond...n batt was in a bad state but 220 shipped to me n working 100%.......n I'm very happy.....
    So if he could do 200 shipped considering its like new that's my offer n if not possible from his side no problem....I fully understand....n I have nothing against him!
    Thnx
    04-14-12 02:09 AM
    Let's keep it friendly in here. Taajir, I'm gonna wait a few days on this and see what else comes my way. I've never shipped outside of the US and would rather not, but I will if it comes down to it. I will get back to you though. Thank you very much for your offer and explanation.

Detfan, thanks for your info too.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-14-12 09:16 AM
    Cool
    No problem.....
    Will wait to hear from u
    GLWS
    04-14-12 11:16 AM
    Let's keep it friendly in here. Taajir, I'm gonna wait a few days on this and see what else comes my way. I've never shipped outside of the US and would rather not, but I will if it comes down to it. I will get back to you though. Thank you very much for your offer and explanation.

Detfan, thanks for your info too.
    I second this and remember I have a mod stick!
    04-14-12 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD