Item Description : Blackberry Bold (.266) OS
    Price : $350 Firm!...shipping included within US
    Rate it : 9/10 Mint
    What it comes with : Original box & all original accessories plus more
    Item location : Tampa, FL
    Shipping Details : Will ship UPS within the United States
    Payment Options : Paypal as only payment method
    Contact Info : PM me here on Crackberry if interested

Extra accessories include Sandisk 4GB HC Micro SD and Blackberry base charger with extra wall charger.

You must have over 100 posts and allow your Paypal payment to clear my bank account ( 3-5 business days) This will protect You and I. You must give me a valid phone# and address and I will do the same as I will call to verify You.

I have been on Crackberry for a while and have over 300 posts. I am selling the Bold because I bought an iphone 3GS.

07-20-09 08:37 PM
    Why do you have to hold for 3-5 days?
    07-20-09 08:50 PM
    Why do you have to hold for 3-5 days?
    unfortunately, I've been ripped off before on ebay. I received payment on an item and they retracted it two days later after I sent the item. I never heard from them again. I now transfer the paypal payment to my personal account and wait for it to clear. Then I send the item.
    07-20-09 08:56 PM
    unfortunately, I've been ripped off before on ebay. I received payment on an item and they retracted it two days later after I sent the item. I never heard from them again. I now transfer the paypal payment to my personal account and wait for it to clear. Then I send the item.
    That sucks, It's too bad Paypal/Ebay won't protect their sellers, I bet they didn't do anything about it? I sold a 2G iPhone a year ago had the same thing happen guy took me for $480
    07-20-09 09:03 PM
    Last Bump. Going to ebay Sat. 7-25
    07-23-09 08:40 PM
    still have it ?
    07-29-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD