Price : $400
    Rate it :9/10
    What it comes with : Box, Manuals, All original accessories + Charging Dock
    Item location : Delaware
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : Post, PM, email to bholloway546@gmail.com
    Pictures: Pictures by bholloway546 - Photobucket

Any additional info: This blackberry bold has been used for a month and it is in perfect condition. The only reason it isn't a 10/10 is because there is one small scuff on the bezel on the bottom right corner of the phone. It is almost unnoticeable and could easily be fixed if you replaced the bezel. It has always had a screen guard on and has always been used with a silicon case. The phone is not unlocked and I will leave it up to the buyer to unlock it.
    Last edited by bholloway; 03-27-09 at 11:53 AM.
    03-27-09 11:48 AM
    email sent! Give me Bold or give me Death.

-E
    03-28-09 12:23 AM
    Tentatively sold to eakeller waiting on the payment
    03-28-09 04:32 PM
    Sheesh go Eric
    03-28-09 05:00 PM
    Dang he's like the guy that buys up everyones land

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 05:36 PM
    Nah, that was Ben back in Sep/Oct/Nov, remember? He picked up almost every sale that ran thru here.

Anyway, I am stuck on an effing 8310 at the moment. Arrgh! Heh.

03-28-09 05:52 PM
    Wow. Warlords of phones.

03-28-09 06:25 PM
    Ben is making way for his new toy I have in store for him!
    03-28-09 07:09 PM
    Cool. And Payment Sent, Doctor!

Can we be "Phone Barons" instead of Warlords? My Storm makes a really poor shield. So poor, as a matter of fact, that I'm about to post it here for sale. Get ready, CB, the Storm of the Century is about to be posted!

03-28-09 10:47 PM
    Sold to eakeller and yea I was buying phones like crazy for a while but I pretty much narrowed it down to have a bold and an iphone. However I'm itching to try a Storm again and I also kinda want an E71 so the hunt continues
    03-28-09 10:48 PM
    Sold to eakeller and yea I was buying phones like crazy for a while but I pretty much narrowed it down to have a bold and an iphone. However I'm itching to try a Storm again and I also kinda want an E71 so the hunt continues
    Woah. Ben, we need to talk some more. If you've got a berry at the moment, hit me up at PIN245a5bf2. I have a Storm _and_ an E71 for you.
    03-28-09 10:50 PM
    Yeahhhh.....of course neither of you were looking for an unlocked and unbranded Storm with AT&T Service Books when I was selling it for the last couple days. Finally put it on craigslist and sold in 2 hours!

Used to be Me, Eric, and Ben Buying and Selling all the phone, now I am broke and broken.....ha ha how ironic!
    03-28-09 11:10 PM
    Eric I sent you an email, but as of now I'm really only casually looking to buy. I already have two great phones and I'm a little short on money right now. I have a bunch of Bold accessories that I'm going to try and sell within the next few days so If I get some cash together I'll contact you.
    03-29-09 08:36 AM
    I want that E71

03-29-09 10:15 AM
    OK, I guess it isn't thread-jacking since I already bought the original item. Procter, hit me up if you would - I think the PIN in my profile is current. Otherwise I could start a normal thread for the E71, but if we can strike a deal then no need.
    03-29-09 10:22 AM
    Yeahhhh.....of course neither of you were looking for an unlocked and unbranded Storm with AT&T Service Books when I was selling it for the last couple days. Finally put it on craigslist and sold in 2 hours!

Used to be Me, Eric, and Ben Buying and Selling all the phone, now I am broke and broken.....ha ha how ironic!

How did you manage that?
    03-29-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD