Items SOLD!

Item Description : Seidio charging dock, two Incipio Feather cases, and Blackberry leather horizontal pouch.
    Price : SOLD
    Rate it : 8/10 (used, great condition)
    What it comes with : See description.
    Item location : Seattle, WA
    Shipping Details : Included to U.S. addresses. Inquire for others.
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info :

Any additional info: Dock is like new and comes with the insert so it can be used for Storm without a case. Currently has two small pads installed to balance an Incipio Feather equipped Storm. Incipio Feather cases are about 8 months old and in good condition. One red, one black. The red one has some minor pen ink staining, but otherwise great. Neither is cracked that I can see. They do not include screen protectors...sorry! Holster is barely used, but does have some minor scuffing. It's the official BlackBerry case with the sleeper function magnet, and it's leather. It has been stretched a bit to accommodate the Incipio cases. This is a great setup. Only selling because I switched to the Otter Box Commuter case and a larger holster. Does not include USB or charger cable!

Would prefer to sell these as a kit for shipping purposes. Thanks!

Edit: Lowered Price!

Last edited by ChuckH0308; 01-23-10 at 05:22 PM. Reason: SOLD!
    01-09-10 02:13 AM
    I'll give yeah 50 bucks shipped to Canada, if your willing to ship out here.

Thanks,
    Mike
    01-21-10 12:48 AM
    I'll give yeah 50 bucks shipped to Canada, if your willing to ship out here.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi, PM being sent!
    01-23-10 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD