BOTH ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Time for these to go, upgrading to a 3GS.

Item Description : Unlocked BB Storm 1 (bottom 4 pics)
    Price : $150
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Charger, soft case, hard case, and 2GB memory card
    Item location : Arkansas, USA
    Shipping Details : $10 flat rate. If the buyer wants special options, they must be requested and payed for by the buyer.
    Payment Options : U.S.P.S. Money Order, Paypal (buyer must cover 3% paypal fees)
    Contact Info : e-mail: joeandko@yahoo.com or PM me on here. It would be fastest to email me though.

Any additional info:

I bought this S1 from a member on here around 5 months ago. It was in great condition when it arrives, and still is. Absolutely no scratches on the screen. Unlocked to work on any GSM network. Has ATT service books installed. I used it for around 3 weeks, maybe, before buying my Storm 2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Description : Unlocked Storm 2 (top 5 pics)
    Price : SOLD
    Rate it : 9.9/10 (just because it's been out of the box )
    What it comes with : Charger, Otterbox Commuter Case
    Item location : Arkansas, USA
    Shipping Details : $10 flat rate. If the buyer wants special options, they must be requested and payed for by the buyer.
    Payment Options : U.S.P.S. Money Order, Paypal (buyer must cover 3% paypal fees)
    Contact Info : e-mail: joeandko@yahoo.com Or PM me on here. It'd be fastest to email me though.

Any additional info: SOLD

I purchased this phone from a Crackberry Member around 4 months ago. It was brand new out of the box, the previous owner had it for maybe a week. It is in mint condition, I just put 9.9 though since it actually has been used and has some dust in it and stuff lol. There are absolutely no scratches on the screen. It has been kept in an Otterbox Commuter case the entire time I've used it. Unlocked with ATT service books and has the following apps: Addictive Tower Defense, Blink, checkers, Druglord Wars, Fart, Jewel Breaker, Labyrinth, Meteor, Quick Launch, and Storm Slider.
    Last edited by Joseph K; 03-04-10 at 07:11 PM.
    03-01-10 06:09 PM
    Would consider trade for an iPhone 3GS is excellent condition
    03-02-10 01:57 AM
    Storm 2 is spoken for at the moment. Will let you all know if it happens to fall through, though.
    03-03-10 12:50 AM
    Storm 2 has been sold! Storm 1 still available, open to reasonable offers.
    03-03-10 01:45 AM
    The Storm 1 won't be able to run 3G under ATT right ?
    03-03-10 05:43 AM
    The Storm 1 won't be able to run 3G under ATT right ?
    Correct. They can only run on EDGE... I haven't had any issues with speed on either, though. Although 3G is faster for sure lol
    03-03-10 08:46 AM
    Still have the Storm 1. Several interested buyers, but so far no money has been transferred on it.
    03-04-10 11:20 AM
    Both items have been sold! This thread can be locked
    03-04-10 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD