Item Description : Storm 9530, 6 months old. Current carrier is Verizon.
    Price : $125
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Invisible Shield installed on front and back, 7GB media card, charger
    Item location : Kansas City, MO
    Shipping Details : Overnight
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM me

Any additional info: I have OS 5.0.0.419 with the .451 hybrid installed. The typing accuracy is vastly improved with this hybrid. I have also shrunk the OS prior to install. My memory is constantly above 40MB with 3 themes and a bunch of apps installed. Memory is very stable but I have customized it using Shrink-a-OS and BBSAK.

The touch screen is very responsive on this phone.

Battery life is very good on this phone. After an 18 hour day I am still at 80% per Meterberry.

I will include a few apps and all the premium themes I have bought.

Reason for selling: I am looking to upgrade my phone. I do not have a digital camera to take a picture of the phone with. Phone is very clean. It has never been dropped. If you look real hard you might see a couple of minor scratches on the chrome trim.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 02-10-10 at 12:47 AM. Reason: changed format to follow the posting rules
    02-08-10 10:40 PM
    Is $125 the lowest you would go? I may be interested..
    02-08-10 11:25 PM
    $125 included shipping. I might go down to $100 but you would have to pay for the overnight shipping.

A couple of other items:

I forgot to mention that I took off Blackberry Messenger because I hardly ever used it. It is a free download from the Blackberry website if you want it. I can put it back on for you if you want. I will include several premium themes that I have purchased.

If you want free navigation, I have Life-in-pocket installed. A very cool navigation tool with lots of other goodies.

This is a nice phone. I have tried to describe it as accurately as possible.
    02-09-10 12:09 AM
    Sent a PM......
    02-09-10 12:48 AM
    Still for sale?
    02-09-10 10:11 AM
    Pics? Also, by "jailbroken" do you mean unlocked? Are there any dents/dings/scratches?
    02-09-10 05:26 PM
    Please modify your post to comply with the marketplace guidelines found here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/
    02-09-10 05:55 PM
    are you willing to trade? (curve 8330)
    02-09-10 06:05 PM
    If you accept Paypal, I will pay you $10 more than whatever anyone else goes
    02-09-10 06:33 PM
    Pics? Also, by "jailbroken" do you mean unlocked? Are there any dents/dings/scratches?
    Thank you, yes, I meant unlocked. The phone is not unlocked. It is on Verizon. If you look REAL hard you might see a couple of small scratches on the chrome. The phone has never been dropped. I have Invisibleshield installed on the front and back so the phone is very clean. The glass is in perfect condition.
    02-10-10 12:58 AM
    Any update on this one? I may be interested!
    02-11-10 10:38 PM
    Sorry, no update yet. I thought I had everything ready to go but Verizon is giving me the run around about upgrading to a different phone.
    02-12-10 12:23 AM
    can we get pictures of this phone?

Thanks
    02-12-10 10:40 AM
    Hold tight all. I thought I was primed for an upgrade. I've got 5 phones on a family plan and one of my numbers is due for an upgrade but Verizon will not let me upgrade my phone. I've been on the phone to Verizon's customer service but cannot get past the non English speaking agent. I guess I will have to go into a Verizon store and get it done.
    02-17-10 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD