Item Description: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Price: $425
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: Original box and all original accessories
    Item location: PA, USA
    Shipping Details: Free FedEx Ground/Home Delivery
    Payment Options: PayPal as gift or you cover fees
    Contact Info: Reply here or PM me, I reply FAST!

Any additional info: This is a slightly used Galaxy Tab for Sprint. It's about a month old. ESN is clear so you can activate Sprint data if you wish, or just use it on WiFi only as I did. This is not rooted or anything of that nature.

If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, let me know!
    02-04-11 03:15 PM
    Someone please buy this. Please.
    02-09-11 06:00 PM
    This is still available.
    02-15-11 08:54 AM
    So do I have to activate it with Sprint at all to use it? I just want to use it at the airport or office or something where there is WiFi.

How firm are you on the price?
    02-15-11 10:13 AM
    You can use it as wifi only if you wish, MC says he did that himself in the description. OR you can activate it at Sprint for data if you choose, what you can't do is activate it with any other carrier, BUT sprint is probably among your better priced options anyways. And like you say you just want the wifi.
    02-15-11 10:28 AM
    Ok, I just didnt know if it would be like a phone where you have to do some sort of activation and be connected to their network to do it. I have never done anything expect phones with a Cellular provider. Work takes care of the aircards and all so I have no idea how any of that works. Thanks
    02-15-11 10:30 AM
    Thanks for clarifying that, Rich.

Price isn't terribly firm, I'm just trying to recoup my costs. It's a nice little tablet but I'd rather stick with my iPad for tablet needs. One neat thing about Sprint data is that unlimited messaging is included, so the Tab beccomes everything but a phone.
    02-15-11 12:12 PM
    Offer him 400 and call it a deal! Unless you want to hold out for the PB, or one of the coming 3.0 Android tabs, BUT the Galaxy most likely is upgradeable, and it's one of the most decent of the current generation of Android tabs. If not THE most decent.
    02-15-11 01:42 PM
    I like the way you think Rich!
    02-15-11 01:44 PM
    No one wants this?
    02-19-11 10:09 AM
    Sent Payment to Mr. Mrcur earlier tonight through pay pal.
    He will supply me the Tracking number when he ships the tablet.

I hope that Mrcur doesn't mind i posted the update...
    02-24-11 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD