Item Description : see below
    Price : $130 shipped possibly would trade and add cash for a Pre
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : see below
    Item location : Rockingham, NC
    Shipping Details : Fedex or your choice if you pay the difference
    Payment Options : flexible but prefer non-cc paypal
    Contact Info : best is email at pdt1820 at gmail.com if needed I'll give you my phone number

Up for sale is a Blackberry 8330 with a ton of accessories. I have had this thing for a couple of months and have never used it, I actually forgot I had. I bought it for my wife but found another one she wanted a couple days later. I have never activated it but it was used when I bought it.

It is in very good condition. I don't notice anything wrong with. The Colorware case than is on it I can only think to describe it as sandstone. It comes with a silicone case that matches the color pretty well as well. It also come with a red housing, it appears to be an OEM BB housing with all the BB logos. It also comes with a silver battery cover. I it also comes with a silver keyboard and a spare screen cover. Also in the package is a black housing, but it is trashed. It appears to be the victim of a DIY project gone tragically wrong. I can't imagine what you would use it for but it was sent to me so I am including it as well. In addition the factory box, owner manual, CD, headset, and wall charger are included. It also comes with an OEM leather pouch. Well, I think that is it. If there are any particular pictures you want just let me know.

I have a lot of heatware feedback and a ton of ebay feedback under ou_phidelt.

09-13-09 07:06 PM
    is it locked to Sprint, or unlocked so my husband on VzW can use it??
    09-14-09 10:56 AM
    You can only use it on Sprint
    09-14-09 12:08 PM
    daaangit! lol
    09-14-09 12:40 PM
    Still have it?
    10-23-09 12:49 PM
    i e-mailed him a while back and he said it was already sold and shipped. im guessing it can be closed up.
    11-03-09 11:27 PM
    Yeah this needs closing. I picked it up from him a month or so ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD