Item Description : Silver Verizon 8830 WE
    Price : $140 USD
    Rate it : 8.5/10
    What it comes with : Phone, OEM wall charger (not pictured), OEM data cable (not pictured), box, all charger adapters, manual (not pictured), BlackBerry User Tools disc, VZAccess Manager disc, (1) OEM clear silicone BlackBerry skin, (1) OEM pink silicone BlackBerry skin, (1) Seidio hard plastic belt holster (BB8800AS)
    Item location : Lansing, MI 48912
    Shipping Details : 2-3 Day USPS Priority included in price
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info : PM or [email protected]

Any additional info:

This 8830 is one of the best phones I have ever laid my hands on. It is a well built solid phone perfect for those in secure jobs where cameras are not allowed, or the world traveler that can utilize the world GSM capabilities. I am moving to a Curve as I have missed having a camera on my phone. The pictures speak for themselves at how nice this phone is. It is currently running smoothly on 4.5.0.77 with no issues. Ringtones are loaded, and profiles are accessible. That was a problem with .77 from what I have read. The ESN is guaranteed to be clear and is ready to activate on Verizon.

I am including with the phone, a mint condition Plantronics Explorer 330 Bluetooth headset with OEM wall charger. I don't use the headset as I received a Nokia headset as a present. It works great, and is in mint condition. The picture shows some sort of fuzz or something on it, that wiped right off. I have used this headset maybe 5 times.

Please feel free to PM or email with any questions.
    02-10-09 10:09 AM
    Sold - thanks for the interest. Please lock.
    02-16-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD