Item Description : Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB (Verizon)
    Price : $225 Shipped
    Condition : 9/10 (MINT CONDITION)
    Includes : Galaxy Nexus, Standard Lithium Ion Battery, Wall/USB Charger, Wired Stereo Headset, Quick Reference Guide, Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
    Item Location : Florida
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority (2 - 3 Business Days)
    Payment Options : PayPal (Gift or Buyer Covers the Fees) I have plenty feedback through CrackBerry as well as Android Forums. I'm also listed on eBay under the same username if you care to check my feedback there.
    Contact Info : PM or email "ross(dot)mathis(at)yahoo(dot)com"
    Additional Info :

All accessories are OEM Samsung Original. The Wired Stereo Headset has never even been used. The phone comes 100% stock (never been rooted or unlocked) and fully updated to Android Jelly Bean (4.1.1). Phone is in 100% MINT CONDITION. Screen protector currently installed. Any bubbles or blemishes you see in the photos are due solely to the screen protector. An additional screen protector is also included for your convenience. The screen is immaculate with no scratches at all. The housing is equally in flawless condition with not the slightest of discerning marks. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Ross M.

While these toys and soda are not included, I still felt inclined to share the moment.
    Last edited by rossmathis; 11-06-12 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Price Reduced
    11-03-12 05:22 PM
    Good Monday morning to everyone. Just giving this thread the ole bump to the top. Hopefully someone is in need of a magnificent Vanilla Android, Samsung Galaxy Nexus for the Verizon Wireless network. Did I mention it has the massive 32GB of storage? I took the screen protector off to take more pictures showcasing how flawless the screen is. Pictures updated above.
    Last edited by rossmathis; 11-06-12 at 07:09 AM.
    11-05-12 07:20 AM
    Priced reduced -- $225 Shipped.
    11-06-12 01:29 PM
    Swap for the 9930 I picked up from imule?? http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...9930-a-752040/
    11-06-12 01:52 PM
    Swap for the 9930 I picked up from imule?? http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...9930-a-752040/
    It's tempting. But I'm not really interested in BlackBerry at the moment. Would love to just sell outright. I just lowered to price too, if that helps you out. Can ship today.
    11-06-12 02:12 PM
    Price lowered to $215. Great deal!
    11-08-12 06:34 AM
    If I wouldn't lose my unlimited data plan by getting this, I would be all over it!!! Great phone and good price - GLWS!
    11-08-12 03:29 PM
    If I wouldn't lose my unlimited data plan by getting this, I would be all over it!!! Great phone and good price - GLWS!
    What makes you think you'd lose your unlimited data? LOL! All your doing is switching devices. Nothing else changes.

It's if you want to get a new phone in the store at the "upgrade price" that you are required to select a new different plan.
    11-08-12 04:48 PM
    You don't lose your current plan for switching to another phone. As he stated you lose it when you upgrade your phone through a carrier at a discounted price. I've switched phones multiple times and kept my unlimited data
    roaztb33f likes this.
    11-09-12 06:41 AM
    You don't lose your current plan for switching to another phone. As he stated you lose it when you upgrade your phone through a carrier at a discounted price. I've switched phones multiple times and kept my unlimited data
    And with that being said the phone sold locally. So it's no longer available.
    11-09-12 12:22 PM
    Sorry, didn't mean to cause any trouble..I'm still on 3G; when you try and add a 4G/LTE phone, they will automatically convert you to the 2GB plan..and you will not be allowed to keep your unlimited data plan. I have asked multiple times and received the same answer each time, hence my comment earlier.
    11-10-12 12:38 AM
    Sorry, didn't mean to cause any trouble..I'm still on 3G; when you try and add a 4G/LTE phone, they will automatically convert you to the 2GB plan..and you will not be allowed to keep your unlimited data plan. I have asked multiple times and received the same answer each time, hence my comment earlier.
    Hmmm, I went from a 4S (3G device) to an S3 and they didn't change me. I kept my unlimited data.
    11-10-12 07:34 AM
    Hmmm, I went from a 4S (3G device) to an S3 and they didn't change me. I kept my unlimited data.
    Ditto.
    11-11-12 09:56 PM
    PM sent! Thanks
    11-14-12 11:05 AM