Item Description : Playbook 16Gb

Price : $500 (shipping included)

Rate it : 10/10 (in like new condition, 100% free of scratch)

What it comes with : Original box + unused accessories + Blackberry Convertible case + SGP Anti-finger print screen protector

Item location : Rochester MN

Shipping Details : USPS Priority with tracking

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : npthaiduong@gmail.com

Any additional info: I bought this lovely tablet for me and my gf last week at Staples for the $100 off deals. I love mine, but she doesn't >,< We can return it but I think it would be a deal for someone else. The tablet looks like new without any sign of wear. It comes with everything in box and the Convertible case + SGP screen protector.

Feel free to email me for more information. I have very high reputation on CB for a long time. Thank you guys
    08-07-11 06:08 PM
    Hey there, is it still available and would you be willing to ship to South Africa. Would you believe the PB still isn't available here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 10:43 PM
    The price is lowered to $450 with shipping.

@Lock: I don't really feel comfortable shipping oversea to Africa (no offend at all), but if you have feedbacks from the forum and using Paypal. I might consider. Thanks
    08-14-11 11:57 AM
    Interested in any trades? iPhone 4 16GB black?
    08-14-11 04:57 PM
    Thanks for the offer, I currently have the iphone 4 in white ^^. But it soon be given to my bro and I will get the new bold
    08-14-11 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD