Item Description: New, OtterBox Commuter for the Bold 9900/9930
    Price: $15
    Rate it: 10/10
    What it comes with: Case, Retail Package, Screen Protector (be sure to read below.)
    Item location: Phoenix, Arizona
    Shipping Details: $5 for USPS Priority Mail (2-4 days), $8.75 for FedEx Ground (2-7 days) or $16.50 for FedEx Express Saver (2 days guaranteed, by 5pm)
    Payment Options: PayPal preferred, money order accepted for "veteran" CBers who have at least a few hundred posts and a good reputation, and are in the US.
    Contact Info: donald.k@me.com or a PM on here.

Any additional info: When I got my 9900, I was h*** bent on having something on the screen right when I got it, so I went ahead and picked this up for $29 the night of, just for the screen protector, so I would have something, as it was going to be a week before the ones I ordered arrived.

The package of screen protectors that I bought included two, so I went ahead and included one of them (an SGP Ultra Optics) with this case to make it complete again, however I'd be willing to drop the price down to $11+ shipping (since the shields cost $15.99 on their own), if your not interested and would just like the case.

Just to be clear, The case itself was never used, I took it out of the box, took the screen protector and put it right back in. It is a new, unused case. I'm selling it at $15 simply because I won't use it, I much prefer the hardshell cases to just the looks of the Commuter (never tried the Commuter on, so I can't judge how it feels) and so the profit from this will go towards financing another hardshell.

Payment details: PayPal is of course accepted and preferred, however if your an old-timer and don't like that hip PayPal thing the kids are using, I'll accept a money order (seeing as this is going to be less than $20 for most people), and will work with you to get that all squared away, The base rule is that I'll pack this up, and generate you a tracking number, and will then tender it to the USPS or FedEx (see below for how long that'll take) after I receive the money order from you.

Payments through PayPal: If you choose USPS: It'll go out the next day, first thing, FedEx will go out the same day, as long as it's before 3pm Arizona time.

Any questions? Feel free to PM/Email me.

PICTURE TIME!

| Warm Regards,
    | Donald Kelly
    11-27-11 02:03 AM
    Sweet deal on a case! Good luck with your sale.
    11-27-11 06:06 PM
    Do you have feedback on here?
    12-04-11 03:38 PM
    One offer pending, One offer is set if the first falls through.
    I'll update within 24 hours if we can close this up.

Do you have feedback on here?
    None as of yet. I do buy/sell on eBay under xdakx0433, but my feedback from there isn't entirely useful here.
    12-04-11 04:28 PM
    To close or not to close?
    12-04-11 10:56 PM
    Possibly entering a trade, so let's close it up, Sorry for the delay!
    12-05-11 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD