Item Description : NIB Verizon 8330 Pink
    Price : $160 shipped
    Rate it : 10/10 (It's NIB)
    What it comes with : Everything that comes with new phone (phone, travel charger, earplugs, battery, leather pouch, usb cable, manuals/cd's)
    Item location : Montverde, FL
    Shipping Details : UPS ground included in price to USA (buyer can pay for expedited service)
    Payment Options : paypal/money order
    Contact Info : pm me here or call/text to 407-383-7989 or email at tomoday at att.blackberry.net

Any additional info: This phone is brand new in the original box. I bought for my wife who has an 8703, only to find out after I bought it that her employer won't let her use a personal phone for work. I'm on ATT otherwise I would just let her use it as her personal phone. This phone has never been activated. I'd prefer to ship to a paypal confirmed address. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited by cycotom; 08-24-09 at 05:29 PM.
    07-22-09 01:22 AM
    Item Description : NIB Verizon 8330 Pink
    Price : $220 shipped
    Rate it : 10/10 (It's NIB)
    What it comes with : Everything that comes with new phone (phone, travel charger, earplugs, battery, leather pouch, usb cable, manuals/cd's)
    Item location : Montverde, FL
    Shipping Details : UPS ground included in price to USA (buyer can pay for expedited service)
    Payment Options : paypal/money order
    Contact Info : pm me here or call/text to 407-383-7989 or email at tomoday at att.blackberry.net

Any additional info: This phone is brand new in the original box. I bought for my wife who has an 8703, only to find out after I bought it that her employer won't let her use a personal phone for work. I'm on ATT otherwise I would just let her use it as her personal phone. This phone has never been activated. I'd prefer to ship to a paypal confirmed address. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

If only my daughter had a job!

She is wanting a 'berry and keeps hinting for my silver curve....but I don't want to part with it.
    07-22-09 07:49 AM
    Price dropped. I want this thing out of here!
    07-26-09 10:34 PM
    I convinced my girlfriend last night to get a BB instead of an iphone.

She would absolutely love a pink curve instead of the silver one. I'm at work right now but I just sent her a text seeing if this is in her price range. I'll get back to you shortly.
    07-31-09 10:02 AM
    I convinced my girlfriend last night to get a BB instead of an iphone.

She would absolutely love a pink curve instead of the silver one. I'm at work right now but I just sent her a text seeing if this is in her price range. I'll get back to you shortly.
    good call on the bb over the iphone! Just let me know. In fact, if you PM me, I'll be able to respond back right away.
    07-31-09 01:14 PM
    OK, price dropped to $180 shipped...please someone take this off my hands!
    08-16-09 06:34 PM
    So I'm either asking too much or there's not enough interest in a curve...

Let's see if this will go for $160 shipped...
    08-24-09 05:29 PM
    Just my opinion. I had a hard time selling my Curve on CrackBerry. I just went the eBay way. It was able to get rid of it faster.
    08-25-09 12:32 AM
    Yeah I'm a bit suprised.
    A sale is pending to kylazin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 01:14 PM
    it sure doesn't look new.. the screen looks scratched?
    08-25-09 02:11 PM
    Can this be unlocked to use on ATT? Because that's my carrier, and I would LOVE to have a pink curve. I understand I would have to pay to have it unlocked, but is that something that's even possible?

08-25-09 02:35 PM
    it sure doesn't look new.. the screen looks scratched?
    has a screen protector from the factory, most verizon phones look like that.

it was a big complaint/concern with the storm as well.
    08-25-09 02:51 PM
    Can this be unlocked to use on ATT? Because that's my carrier, and I would LOVE to have a pink curve. I understand I would have to pay to have it unlocked, but is that something that's even possible?

this will not work with ATT. you would need to find a 8300,8310 or 8320. The 8330 is CDMA only.
    08-25-09 02:52 PM
    Sale completed, pleasure doing business.
    08-25-09 04:52 PM
    Mods please close/delete this thread. Thanks Kylazin!

No it's not scratched, that is the screen protector.
    08-26-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD