Item Description : UNLOCKED Blackberry Bold 9000
    Price : SOLD
    Rate it : 9.8/10
    What it comes with : All OEM parts *see note below* + MicroSD, car charger, and extra leather case
    Item location : Blacksburg, VA
    Shipping Details : USPS (priority available)
    Payment Options : Paypal, cashier's check, money order, cash upon pickup
    Contact Info :
    email: rfehr613@gmail.com
    cell: 267-574-4661 (call or TXT is fine)

Any additional info:
    This is a new Bold 9000 that I just received under a warranty exchange. While the replacement was in transit, my ANR (company) line got canceled since I no longer work for them. I decided to hop back on my parents Verizon family plan, which renders my Bold useless to me. So here it is for you!

A few notes:
    -As stated, it was a warranty exchange, therefore the IMEI on the box wont match the device.
    -It was originally an AT&T Bold, but I just unlocked it thanks to member "CarrierUnlock"
    -All accessories including battery and leather back are original (as per AT&T's warranty exchange terms). The leather back has a small nick in the corner (see pix) and the metal on it has scratches. All other accessories are in great condition.
    -The original leather case was junk and broke right away. It was replaced under warranty by AT&T; however, the replacement is not an identical match (a good thing in my eyes). It's still a swivle leather case from AT&T that has the screen shutoff feature, its just a slight difference in style and theres no blackberry logo on it.
    -These replacements come with a 90 day warranty. I'm not sure if they're transferable though. You'd have to look into that.

Additional items:
    -Transcend 8GB class 6 MicroSD card
    -Car charger (purchased from AT&T store)
    -Additional brand new leather case

Refs:
    eBay: fatriz

Last edited by Fat Ryan; 04-05-10 at 10:05 PM.
    02-16-10 02:28 AM
    btw, those pix were taken with my moto droid

*runs for the hills*

02-16-10 02:46 AM
    only if i could get a BOLD to work on BIG RED, i would be in business =\
    02-16-10 07:38 AM
    Did ATT not send you a box with the replacement? Why wouldn't the new IMEI match the new box label?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 08:41 AM
    No, AT&T doesn't do that. For warranty replacements, they only send the shell (i.e. phone itself minus battery and back). You're expected to use your old box, battery, back, chargers, etc.
    02-16-10 01:01 PM
    only if i could get a BOLD to work on BIG RED, i would be in business =\
    I'm not sure what that is lol
    02-16-10 01:03 PM
    Did ATT not send you a box with the replacement? Why wouldn't the new IMEI match the new box label?

If its refurbed, you just get one of those warranty boxes. Not like when you buy it new.
    02-16-10 02:13 PM
    I'm not sure what that is lol
    Verizon, lol.
    02-16-10 02:17 PM
    Verizon, lol.
    Oh, well yeah, thats my issue. Bold's arent CDMA otherwise I'd just use it on VZW.
    02-16-10 03:25 PM
    bizzzzump!
    02-19-10 01:04 AM
    $320 o.b.o.
    02-24-10 01:25 PM
    you're asking too much for a warranty replacement phone. hands down.
    02-26-10 06:19 PM
    Ok, well I have no idea hoe to figure out how much its worth. but its not just a "warranty replaced bold". Having all the original packaging/equipment, an 8GB microSD card, a car charger, and it being unlocked all up the value of it. If youre looking to help me, PM me a price.
    02-26-10 06:38 PM
    I thought the price was okay.
    02-26-10 06:57 PM
    i see other bolds going as low as 150-175 US.
    and as high as 200-250.

that's just market pricing nowadays since the new phones came out.
    02-26-10 07:03 PM
    i see other bolds going as low as 150-175 US.
    and as high as 200-250.

that's just market pricing nowadays since the new phones came out.
    any bolds ive seen on ebay below $200 showed severe wear or were broken
    02-27-10 03:27 AM
    Well ryan if your on a forum like this you"d get around 200-250 for that bold

02-27-10 11:51 AM
    $280 anyone?
    02-28-10 04:23 AM
    Man, I been way to busy to even attempt to sell this thing!

$230 OBO

I gotta get rid of this thing, please someone buy it!!

also, I have an item added to the sale. I bought a leather case for my droid online and the guy sent me a freakin bold case lol. it looks almost identical to the one i have for it now, except it has white stitching instead of black.
    04-05-10 12:11 AM
    comeon, some1 buy it

04-05-10 11:18 AM
    These are going for $140-160 on ebay thru standard bidiing process, aka they start at like .99 and then end in the $150 range, meaning no matter the condition of the unit, the potential medium market value of this phone in good to excellent condition is SUB $200.
    04-05-10 03:35 PM
    crap I meant "Median"
    04-05-10 03:36 PM
    These are going for $140-160 on ebay thru standard bidiing process, aka they start at like .99 and then end in the $150 range, meaning no matter the condition of the unit, the potential medium market value of this phone in good to excellent condition is SUB $200.
    thanx for the post dump, ****. do you honestly think i didnt check ebay prices for deciding on a price? all my prices listed were below the average COMPLETED sale price on ebay for refurbs that just came with stock equipment. with mine including a few extra goodies, the price was certainly reasonable. if you were honestly trying to help, youd have PMed me like 1-2 other members decided to do. post dumping in hopes that ill sell it to you dirt cheap wont work.

BTW, i just sold it for $185 which was letting it go pretty low. i just dont have time to push the sale of this thing while the semesters still going and its only depreciating in value.
    04-05-10 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD