I have some electronics that I would like to get off my hands in order to purchase a BB Tour after playing with one at the local Verizon store yesterday. I've never purchased or sold anything here before but if anyone is interested I will post pics of these devices.

Item Description : Lightly Used Acer Aspire One Netbook.
    Price : $300 or best offer ( I have upgraded the memory to max 1.5GB and have replaced the original 160GB HDD with a 250GB HDD)
    Rate it : 9/10 (has minor scratches from taking it apart to upgrade it)
    What it comes with : Netbook, wall charger, leatherette pouch)
    Item location : Northeast Texas
    Shipping Details : UPS Ground
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : PM

Item Description : Lightly Used Apple iPod Touch 2G 8GB.
    Price : $175
    Rate it : 9/10 (I installed a rubber skin on it the day i bought it but of course it has been used. No scratches on the glass or on the back)
    What it comes with : iPod, sync cable, original headphones

Item Description : Used Dell x51v PDA
    Price : $150
    Rate it : 6/10 (has scratches from use of course)
    What it comes with : PDA, desktop cradle, wall charger

Or, if anyone would be willing to trade....I would trade the iPod Touch and the Netbook for a BNIB never before used Verizon Tour

Here are the pictures

Last edited by google123; 08-16-09 at 09:58 AM. Reason: added pictures
    08-15-09 09:31 AM
    Pictures, PER THE RULES
    08-15-09 09:55 AM
    oh, okay, well let me get my hands on a camera and ill upload pics before days end. thanks. didnt know about the rules about pics, my bad.
    08-15-09 09:58 AM
    alrighty everyone, i have added some pictures for my gadgets.
    08-16-09 10:01 AM
    Hey i just sold my acer aspire one that I upgraded to the 1.5GB also, its a pain isnt it? gotta take like 20 screws out and take the whole thing apart to do it, but adds a little performance increase
    08-16-09 10:07 AM
    It was a pain taking it apart and yes, it did add a little performance boost. also upgrading the hard drive did so as well.
    08-16-09 10:13 AM
    Mods, close this sucker down, I have decided not to sell my gadgets. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    08-19-09 06:16 PM
    Hey, does that Dell have stylus?
    08-19-09 06:25 PM
    Yes, the Dell PDA has a thin metal stylus. In the pics, the stylus is in the holder which runs alongside the back right side of the device when you are looking at the screen. The only thing is that the 2 little rubber feet on the back are missing cause they fell of from use. The screen has some wear on it but it functions just fine and is nice and bright. I don't have the sync adapter that was included as part of the package. This adapter is used to plug the device directly to the wall charger. Instead, the wall charger attaches to the back of the Desktop Cradle which is used for syncing the device and charging it it. The base has a small cutout on back right behind the PDA that can be used to charge an additional battery. I flashed this device with Windows Mobile 6 originally it came with Windows Mobile 5. If anyone is still interested in it, you can PM me.
    08-19-09 06:33 PM
    Cool.

If its still around these next two months I may pick it up off your hands always wanted a stand alone PDA.
    08-19-09 06:42 PM
    No problem.
    08-19-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD