Description: Moto X Republic Wireless
    Price: $150 USD shipped
    Condition: 10/10, very good condition
    Includes: Box, charger, bumper, dbrand skin and case
    Item Location: Jacksonville FL
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail (Flat Rate Shipping)
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Contact Info: PM Here, Reply to this Thread
    Additional Info:
    OK hear is the thing, phone is in perfect condition and bought it for 300 to use on Republic Wireless (uses sprint service) works perfectly. However since republic wireless is a new beta type of service they have not allowed reactivations of phones yet. However it is suppose to come this year. This is why the phone is so cheap. I don't know if the firmware can be unlocked to use on other networks, I know they're plenty of people trying to do this on XDA. If interested I'm looking for 150$.
    WTS MOTOROLA X - Republic Wireless 0-img_20140123_170655.jpg
    WTS MOTOROLA X - Republic Wireless 0-img_20140123_170706.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 04:16 PM
    The Moto X for CDMA is a World Phone with limited GSM functionality inside the US. It could be used on other networks, but not as fast as it can be on its native network.
    01-23-14 04:59 PM
    True for the Sprint and the Verizon variant, but the Republic Wireless is the XT1049 model, its not known what the GSM bands are because no has unlocked the firmware yet... But I would assume that reactivation's will come soon enough on RepublicWireless.
    01-23-14 05:03 PM
    True for the Sprint and the Verizon variant, but the Republic Wireless is the XT1049 model, its not known what the GSM bands are because no has unlocked the firmware yet... But I would assume that reactivation's will come soon enough on RepublicWireless.
    I hope as well, and understand the obvious need, but it looks like people have been waiting since last March or so for that to happen so far.
    01-24-14 10:08 AM
    Description: Moto X Republic Wireless
    Price: $150 USD shipped
    Condition: 10/10, very good condition
    Includes: Box, charger, bumper, dbrand skin and case
    Item Location: Jacksonville FL
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail (Flat Rate Shipping)
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Contact Info: PM Here, Reply to this Thread
    Additional Info:
    OK hear is the thing, phone is in perfect condition and bought it for 300 to use on Republic Wireless (uses sprint service) works perfectly. However since republic wireless is a new beta type of service they have not allowed reactivations of phones yet. However it is suppose to come this year. This is why the phone is so cheap. I don't know if the firmware can be unlocked to use on other networks, I know they're plenty of people trying to do this on XDA. If interested I'm looking for 150$.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140123_170655.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	241147
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140123_170706.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	241148

Posted via CB10
    May I ask you why you're selling this phone?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 10:11 AM
    Thanks for that reminder, and clarification that some factors are unknown.
    01-24-14 10:13 AM
    Because I wanted to go back to a bb10 device. It's a great device but I really would rather not use android anymore. Have heard that a couple people specifically opening help tickets on the website have been able to reactivate phones. However I think in the couple of cases that I recall, they were people that already had a line. I hope they get reactivations going soon for everyone

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    01-24-14 10:31 AM
    Because I wanted to go back to a bb10 device. It's a great device but I really would rather not use android anymore. Have heard that a couple people specifically opening help tickets on the website have been able to reactivate phones. However I think in the couple of cases that I recall, they were people that already had a line. I hope they get reactivations going soon for everyone

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the response.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 11:13 AM
    Giving this a bump, any reasonable offers?
    01-25-14 04:36 PM
    I have a friend that might be interested, pm me
    01-26-14 01:03 PM