• Box
    • Charger
    • International Adapters
    • USB
    • Stock Battery Door
    • Stock Battery
    • Clip Holster
    • VZW Shell Holster combo
    • Motorola Extended BP7H Battery & Door (Extra Charge)
    • Zagg Max Protection Shield (Extra Charge)

Shipping: USPS Priority / Tracking Included - OverNight Extra Fee
    Other: I acquired 2 of these. One from a personal sale and one off eBay. Just trying to recoup the money. Email/PM me with any questions or concerns. There is one mark on the phone I tried to show just north of the convenience key. Screen is perfect. Keyboard Perfect. Open to possible trades (trades plus cash) but you MUST ship first. I have extensive feedback on here as well as AF. The Extended Battery and Zagg are available and pictured but are extra on top of the price. Just show to prove possession. Thanks Nick

01-13-11 02:02 PM
    I have a facinate I am willing to trade..Let me know if you are interested.
    01-13-11 09:40 PM
    I have a trade pending right now. But just in case it falls through what does it come with and is it the black or white version.
    01-14-11 09:53 AM
    If I EVER went Droid again, which I wouldn't I would get a Droid Pro, it's the most like a BB!
    01-14-11 10:20 AM
    If I EVER went Droid again, which I wouldn't I would get a Droid Pro, it's the most like a BB!
    Ditto. That's what my wife wants. She's not fond of touch screens when it comes to typing. So she'll definitely be interested in Droid Pro for the keyboard.
    01-15-11 05:01 PM
    The phone is gone. I kept this one and got rid of the flawless one. Thanks for the space.
    01-16-11 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD