Item Description : WTS: Motorola Droid Bionic LNIB w/Accessories
    Price : $450.00 USD (or best offer)
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: Phone, stock battery, battery door, 32gb MicroSD card (instead of the traditional 16gb), charger, and manuals. Also included is an extra standard battery with spare battery charger, a Verizon case with a holster (that fits the extended battery), a car navigation dock, and a Seidio case. All items have their original packaging (the Seidio does not have its original package) and are in mint condition.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at [email protected]

Any additional info : This phone is in Brand New Mint condition besides the battery door which has a couple of VERY small nicks in it - which I assume came from something getting into the case - but this can be fixed with a new door that will run about $15. The phone itself, screen, body, etc., is flawless. I just traded my iPhone for this, but I really can't get used to Android again, so I'm putting it up for sale. I've not noticed any of the usual glitch culprits. The phone is not rooted. As stated above, it does come with all of the accessories listed, all in perfect condition and all with their original packaging (unless stated otherwise).

Check out my feedback here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    10-30-11 01:44 PM
    One day sale!!!

$385.00 with free USPS Priority Shipping!!! This includes the whole package!

If you want it at that price, email me ASAP.

I have it listed on eBay until Friday and have some bids on it, but I can still cancel. So let me know if you want it.

One stipulation is that I have to keep the phone until at least this weekend, when my iPhone should be in.

If this sounds like the deal for you, then PM me or email me at [email protected]!
    10-31-11 11:24 AM
    The return of the one day sale!!!

$375.00 with free USPS Priority Shipping!!! This includes the whole package!

If you want it at that price, email me ASAP.

I have it listed on eBay until Friday and have some bids on it, but I can still cancel. So let me know if you want it.

One stipulation is that I have to keep the phone until at least this weekend, when my iPhone should be in.

If this sounds like the deal for you, then PM me or email me at [email protected]!
    11-02-11 10:13 AM
    Done with the one day sales. I'm asking $425 for the whole package with free shipping anywhere in the US! Make me an offer. I'm willing to negotiate.
    11-06-11 02:19 PM
    they didnt pay on eBay?
    11-06-11 02:21 PM
    Nope. Auction ended at 4 pm central time on Friday. I've sent them 3 emails and not one response.
    11-06-11 02:23 PM
    That sucks ... My displeasure with eBay right there, lol
    11-06-11 05:01 PM
    Sold on FEeBay! Of course they finally paid once I started getting offers on here for things I wanted to trade for. Oh well. Them's the breaks...

Mods, lock her up!
    11-09-11 08:56 AM
    that makes me sad, so be it
    11-10-11 08:31 AM
    Yep! Sorry man. I didn't get any offers on it here until the past few days. I even lowered it to $375 just to try to sell it and got nothing - so I had to go the eBay route. Surprisingly, I sold it for $475 on FEeBay (granted that's about $420 after all fees are deducted).
    madisonjar likes this.
    11-10-11 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD