Item Description : WTS: Motorola Droid Bionic LNIB w/Accessories
    Price : $550.00 USD
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: Phone, stock battery, battery door, 16gb MicroSD card, charger, and manuals. Also included is an OEM extended battery and door, a Verizon case with a holster (that fits the extended battery), a Transcend Class 4 32 gb microSD and an Otterbox Commuter. All items have their original packaging and are in mint condition.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in Brand New Mint condition, showing absolutely no wear. It looks like it just came out of the box - because, well, it did. I just picked this up but have since decided that I should do the grown-up thing and use the money for more important things, like bills. The phone is not rooted. As stated above, it does come with all of the accessories listed, all in perfect condition and all with their original packaging.

Also, the extended battery and Verizon case and holster may already be sold, but I'll make sure to update the thread when I know more.

The 32 gb microSD and Otterbox commuter are unopened in their packages as I just got them from Amazon. I can still return them for a refund, which I may do, if no one jumps on this deal soon.

Check out my feedback on here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

The price is somewhat firm, however, I'm willing to negotiate, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    10-10-11 07:42 PM
    Update: the extended battery and Verizon case/holster are still included in this deal.
    10-11-11 09:04 AM
    Bump for a price drop.

$525.00 USD (OBO) with free shipping for the whole package.

$475.00 USD (OBO) with free shipping for the package minus the 32gb microSD and Otterbox Commuter (simply because I can still return them to Amazon and get my $75 back).

Would consider trades, as well. But please only legit offers.
    10-12-11 10:32 AM
    Would be interested in the following phones in trade (plus cash on your end, depending on phone and accessories - and I only want a MINT phone in return, since my Bionic is MINT):

Droid Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Droid 3, VZW iPhone 4 (either color, either size - not 8 gb), BlackBerry Bold 9930, maybe an LG Revolution or Charge.
    10-12-11 12:43 PM
    Adding a package of SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protectors to the deal.
    10-12-11 04:09 PM
    I respect your reason for selling this device. Good luck, and I hope you get a buyer soon!
    10-12-11 10:36 PM
    Can you post some cleaner pictures of the device?
    10-12-11 10:49 PM
    I respect your reason for selling this device. Good luck, and I hope you get a buyer soon!
    Thanks! I "sold" my iPhone on eBay but the deal fell through, so I thought I'd put this up for sale while I check out iOS 5. I've got enough bills laying around that I didn't think I needed two working devices!

Can you post some cleaner pictures of the device?
    I'll try today after work. All I have is my iPhone for a camera, so I'll see if I can get some better pictures.
    10-13-11 08:55 AM
    Dropping the price to $450.00 shipped for the whole package minus the items I have listed above that I can return to Amazon.

As always, it still includes free USPS Priority shipping.

I'll try to get some cleaner pictures of the phone posted tomorrow.
    10-13-11 11:37 PM
    Phone has been shipped (today) to dvigue for his Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 16gb.

Mods, don't lock it up until both parties have been satisfied and have received their goods. Thanks!
    10-14-11 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD