Item Description : WTS Motorola Atrix 4G
    Price : $300 USD Shipped OBO
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Original cables (i.e. USB cord, HDMI cable, Charger), Otter Box Commuter Case, Spare Battery and Charger, 2 Additional Screen Protectors, and a Premium AT&T Leather Case. All Included in Pics!
    Item location : Hammond, LA
    Shipping Details : UPS
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: I have a lightly used Motorola Atrix 4G with lots of accessories. The Atrix is Rooted with an unlocked bootloader, and running Cyanogen Mod 7. It comes with all the original cables (i.e. USB Cord, HDMI Cable, and Charger.) It has a spare battery and battery charger to go with it. The Atrix has been kept in a Otter Box Commuter case since the phone was purchased. The Otter Box is included. The phone has a screen protector on it and also comes with 2 additional screen protectors. Also included is a AT&T Premium Leather Case that has not been used. The Atrix does not fit in the case with the Otter Box. I'm asking $325 Shipped OBO! Please Reply with questions or offers. Posted on XDA as well, hence the user name page.
    Last edited by Scoot05RedSS; 10-11-11 at 05:36 PM.
    10-06-11 06:09 PM
    Bump for price drop. $300 Shipped, paypal only. May be willing to trade depending on the offer!
    10-07-11 11:04 PM
    Atrix Sold Locally, Please Close Thread!
    10-12-11 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD