Details
    Item : Unlocked BB Bold 9000
    Price : $350.00
    Currency : USD
    Condition : 9/10
    Includes : Box , manual/CD, ac charger, usb/sync cable, headset, + oem BB leather holster case (shows some wear n' tear).

Selling Details
    Willing to Ship : Yes, USA/free + $10/Canada
    Payment Methods : PayPal/Cash-local pickup

Notes :
    Unlocked Mint BB Bold 9000, 2 weeks old, not a scratch on the screen! Very Very Minute (1mm if not shorter) nick on the bezel side by the volume button and one by the standby top button (very hard to notice). Aside from that near flawless condition! Believe me you won't be disappointed, looks new in person, pictures don't do it justice!

Sorry no trades this has to go!

Pictures :

thanks for looking!
    07-20-09 05:10 AM
    May I inquire on the reasons for this sale? Two weeks with you and now - for sale? Why?

Thank you
    07-20-09 07:37 AM
    Oh no Keith... Missing this one by 3 days... I'm awaiting a reply from my friend in Los Angeles area whether she could bring it to Indonesia for me or not. I'll let you know as soon as possible. I would love to get this. Thanks
    07-20-09 08:51 AM
    The Bold looks in great shape but a trackball does not get that dirty in 2 weeks unless somebody had some greasy hands. Im not trying to down talk your sell but bring up a point to a potential buyer. Unless that pic just does not show it justice.
    07-20-09 10:11 AM
    The Bold looks in great shape but a trackball does not get that dirty in 2 weeks unless somebody had some greasy hands. Im not trying to down talk your sell but bring up a point to a potential buyer. Unless that pic just does not show it justice.
    lol, I had a feeling someone was going to question that ...actually I realized that after taking the picture (no flash dim lighting, I'll try to provide a better picture when I get a chance)...the trackball is not discolored nor dirty/greasy...its still white/clear/frost, clean,lol, trust me these picture do not do it justice, it's just the dim room light, had a slight case of insomnia and posted it up about 2-3am this morning from a very dim lit room, didn't want to wake the wifey up , lol

@ defcon3

I purchased it from a friend who works for ATT, long story short I thought I wanted to "go back" to a Bold after switching to an 8900, but after much deliberation, I decided to stick it our w/my 8900...basically memory size and better camera were more important than the 3G speeds and bigger screen...hope that helps

@ handako

knew you'll be on the prowl I'll be in touch!
    07-20-09 10:50 AM
    Is this price firm??
    07-20-09 12:51 PM
    Where in SoCal are you located ?
    07-20-09 08:29 PM
    Bold is sold! Mod Please Close! Thank you!
    07-21-09 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD