I am selling my wifes Pink Verizon Wireless 8330 Curve. Phone is in great shape and has had a case and screen protector on it since day one.

Item Description : Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 Verizon Wireless
    Price : $80
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Device, Clear Epik case, Charger, Battery, Original Box And Accessories, 6GB Memory Card, 2 Extra Screen Protectors and 5 Niw two piece snap on cases (Blue, Pink, Red, Black and Lime Green)
    Item location : Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Shipping Details : Free - USPS Flat Rate
    Payment Options : PayPal Only
    Contact Info : Please pm me or Email me @ [email protected]

This is the first thing on here I am trying to sell so I have no feedback but I have done a ton of deals on other message boards as well as ebay. If you need reassurance then please feel free to pm me and I will give you my cell # and we can talk. I am not trying to screw anyone over here just trying to hook someone up with a nice phone, thanks again for looking.

I am currently at work and don't have access to pictures but can get you some if need be, but if the phone isn't what I described and you aren't happy then I will pay you to ship it back to me and give you a full refund... Thanks again..

Adam
    Last edited by BIG CAT 7; 04-02-10 at 01:44 PM.
    03-30-10 08:10 AM
    Price has been dropped. Can ship this out this weekend if purchased. Wife gets her new phone Friday and need a bit of time to restore everything for you.........
    03-31-10 07:57 AM
    Back up top for some more looks.............
    04-01-10 08:03 AM
    no pictures.... and shameless bumps...
    04-01-10 08:05 AM
    I can email pics upon request. Price has been dropped once again.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 03:21 PM
    Price dropped again.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD