Item Description : Lots of Blackberry Bold Stuff
    Price : N/A
    Rate it : All 10/10 or in very good condition
    What it comes with :
    Item location : Wilmington DE
    Shipping Details : USPS First Class Mail
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : email me at [email protected] or a PM

Any additional info: Alright I have a lot of miscellanous blackberry bold parts and accessories for sale. It's first come first serve and just as a head ups I'm leaving tommorow to go on vacation so If you buy something buy tonight I can put in in the mail tomorrow, but after that you'll have to wait a week. Anyway here is what I have:

$18 -Blackberry Charging Dock just like this one
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=pDfOzvkQ

$40- Seidio 1650mAH Extended Battery

$10- White Trackball

Once again all these parts are for the blackberry Bold 9000. Send me an email or a PM

Here are some pictures:
    Bold Parts pictures by bholloway546 - Photobucket
    Last edited by bholloway; 03-18-09 at 09:37 AM.
    03-15-09 05:07 PM
    hmm id be interested in the motherboard but would like to know if it works
    03-15-09 06:18 PM
    DIBS ON Keyboard! Paypal Sent for it NOW!
    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1NG199743U5509314)

Thanks Ben
    Last edited by JGrams414; 03-15-09 at 06:27 PM.
    03-15-09 06:19 PM
    i call dibs on the bezel!
    03-15-09 06:26 PM
    Alright stuff is going really fast. So far the keyboard sold and interest in a lot of other stuff.
    03-15-09 06:38 PM
    This is ******* bull****.....Called DIBS and Paid within 30 Secs for the Keyboard yet it went to someone else....
    03-15-09 06:53 PM
    according to this thread I see your the only person to call dibs and paid for it? whats teh deal?
    03-15-09 06:54 PM
    Bezel+Buttons are gone

Just a note this is first come first serve sale. End of story. I've already had one situation where someone got to me after an item had been sold, and then started demanding I sell to him even though I had been contacted earlier by someone else. Jgrams called dibs after the item had already been paid for. Someone else contacted me and paid at 6:44. If you pay first, you get it. I'm not tolerating whining and begging, lets all grow up.
    03-15-09 06:56 PM
    Yeah Hawk Thats What I am Saying. I guess when you play favs and sell who you want too. Like I said it's ******* bull****......
    03-15-09 06:58 PM
    thanks bholloway! nabbed the bezel before anyone else did. Hopefully i'll get it before wednesday!
    03-15-09 07:00 PM
    Wow I can't believe people are so immature. Here do you guys want me to break this down for you.

6:07 I make the original post and state that its first come first serve.

6:44 I get an email, which if you notice is how I wanted to be contacted not via posts, from a member on this boards. I won't mention his name because he probably doesn't want to be dragged into this. He asks for a money request which I send and he pays promptly.

7:19 Jgrams calls dibs and paypals me money which I immediately refund and tell him I already sold it. Jgrams proceeds to tell me to sell to him and to tell the other guy that he paid first. I refuse and tell him its first come first serve and that I'm sorry. Jgrams sends me another PM saying how he will offer me even more money to cancel on the other guy and sell to him. I tell him to stop bothering me and that it has been sold.

7:53 Jgrams posts saying how unfair it is he didn't get the item even though he wasn't first

If you guys want my PM's I'll post some of those too. Jgrams is just being a crybaby, Its just a blackberry keyboard, lets act our age here.
    03-15-09 07:06 PM
    I'm a crybaby? This is twice now you have done this to me.

2 Days Ago I wanted the Stock OEM Bezel, Never ended up getting your PP Address to pay for it. Than magically everything got sold.

Today, I find the keyboard, Got your Paypal, Called Dibs and Paid for it.

How does this happen twice to the same person in a 2 day period?

Don't sit here and call me a "crybaby" because your a lousy seller.
    Last edited by JGrams414; 03-15-09 at 07:10 PM.
    03-15-09 07:07 PM
    Charging Dock and atomic trackball look to be sold

Alright I'm tired of you now so if you could just leave that would be great. And don't say I'm a lousy seller becasue I sent you a PM back about the stock bezel saying what my paypal address was and it was YOU that never responded. Go look at your PM's genius, yesterday at 4:49 I sent you a reply. Other than Jgrams thanks for everyone contacting me and paying so promptly.
    03-15-09 07:18 PM
    Calling someone a cry baby is essentially acting immature so the act our age comment shouldn't have been made. You shouldn't play favortism because of someones affiliation with the website...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 07:21 PM
    Sent PM/Paypal offer for charging dock only.

PM me when you see it.
    03-15-09 07:22 PM
    Other than Jgrams thanks for everyone contacting me and paying so promptly.

I paid more prompt than anyone else, LOL. I posted and Paid at the same time. I'm at the point I would love to hop on 95 and come down and smack some sense into you.

Forget It, I am done.....Your Just as Immature by saying I'm a crybaby, etc as the other user said.
    03-15-09 07:24 PM
    I wasn't playing favorites, I sold to who contacted me first and paid first. It's that simple. I would also like to mention it is the mark of a mature individual to threaten to come and attack people for not selling them a plastic keyboard for their cell phone.
    Last edited by bholloway; 03-15-09 at 07:59 PM.
    03-15-09 07:27 PM
    Alright sale for the dock fell through so thats still available.
    03-15-09 08:11 PM
    I'm heading out for the night so if you want to buy something and want me to ship it out tomorrow then just paypal me the money, my paypal email is [email protected] and post here and tell me what you bought.
    03-15-09 10:15 PM
    I paid for the screws
    03-16-09 12:35 AM
    Calling someone a cry baby is essentially acting immature so the act our age comment shouldn't have been made. You shouldn't play favortism because of someones affiliation with the website...

custel...onebolduser..alvin meade..whatever nicks your going by now please shut up thanks.
    03-16-09 05:16 AM
    What's left?
    03-16-09 10:14 AM
    Anything left to buy?

03-16-09 11:25 AM
    Yea everything is left besides the screws, bezel+buttons, and the keyboard.
    03-16-09 12:48 PM
    Ben, Sorry for the issues I caused last night I also shot you a PM.
    03-16-09 01:49 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD