Item Description : Iphone 3gs 16gb White
    Price : $525.00 OBO
    Rate it : 9.9/10 (only because it is not in sealed box)
    What it comes with : Everything, plus a nice innocase.
    Item location : Vancouver, WA
    Shipping Details : I will ship free ups ground , you pay if you want it sooner
    Payment Options : Paypal only
    Contact Info :

Any additional info:If interested email me with questions for a quicker response.

Box and phone

Close up of PERFECT screen

Back of the phone

And just for fun
    Last edited by Duvi; 03-27-10 at 11:16 PM. Reason: contact info removed...
    03-26-10 11:48 PM
    let me get home so i can see the pics i might be interested.
    03-27-10 11:25 AM
    let me get home so i can see the pics i might be interested.
    Ok , and trust me bro , its clean as **** , just like factory. not a scratch or scuff or nic on it .

also , forgot to picture it , but i have a white inocase that goes with it , covers the bezel and apple logo , as well , keeps it in perfect condition

also , if your worries about jailbreaking , it is on 3.1.3 but , i have the iphone backed up on cydias server so you can go back to 3.1.2 and jailbreak it , although geohot , just release a video of 3.1.3 jailbroken so i wouldnt worry about that last part.

let me know , sooks
    03-27-10 12:00 PM
    oh wow ok.. yea i'm jailbroken right now but on 3.1.2

how do u back it up on cydia's server, etc? i'm abt to go on break right now in a few so i'll be able to see the pictures.
    03-27-10 01:19 PM
    oh wow ok.. yea i'm jailbroken right now but on 3.1.2

how do u back it up on cydia's server, etc? i'm abt to go on break right now in a few so i'll be able to see the pictures.
    Hey when you log into cydia there is an option , to have him save your digital signature , so now that apple no longer signs older versions aka 3.1.2 , you are able to use his server which is storing apple's signature , which will allow you to go back to a previous OS.

But i wouldn't really worry about that as , word has it , 3.1.3 Jailbreak is days away.
    03-27-10 04:03 PM
    Phone will be going on Ebay in the morning , so shoot me whatever offers.
    03-27-10 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD