Item Description : Apple iPad 32Gb (Wifi only version)

Price : $500

Rate it : 9.5/10

What it comes with : Original package (accessories ...), SGP Vintage Leather case, SGP Anti-Fingerprint screen protector

Item location : Rochester, MN

Shipping Details : FedEx Home Delivery (with Tracking)

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : npthaiduong@gmail.com

Any additional info:

I bought this one just 3 months ago directly from Apple online store (can provide receipt). Have used it with the case and screen protector since the first day. The iPad is in like new condition, absolutely no scratches - dings - dens on the body or on the screen.

Still under warranty and non-Jailbroken iOS 4.1 (you can do it, but I find myself don't need to do it for my need)

I have super high reputation on the forum:

Last edited by AirSupply; 01-13-11 at 02:46 PM.
    01-10-11 05:36 PM
    I'd take it for $350 shipped to the UK
    01-11-11 01:20 AM
    Thanks for the offer Jazz, but I am not into international transaction for this device. And also the price tag you offered is not in my range. Thanks again
    01-11-11 11:04 AM
    Bump bump .... 500 is the lowest I can go for CONUS buyers .... wanna see it go
    01-13-11 02:47 PM
    Highest I could go is $450 let me know if its possible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 02:00 PM
    Ugh... ;pwballers should just stop posting altogether.

What a deal this is; you get the remainder of a warranty with APPLE, a case that costs ~40-50$, and a 32gb iPad on top of shipping included for 500$.

Whilst 430$ gets you a refurb. 16GB iPad from Apple.com.

GLWS, its a fantastic price.
    01-16-11 07:24 PM
    Thanks mmagda for your words. I actually sold my iPad for $530 to a Fredmiranda member.

I appreciate all the offers, but I couldn't go with any of those. Thanks again

MOD plz close for me
    01-16-11 11:39 PM