Item Description : Lenovo Ideapad S10 Netbook
    Price : $400
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Netbook, Battery, Charger, Case, Car charger
    Item location : Chicago
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal or Cash
    Contact Info : PM me

Additional info: This netbook is in great cosmetic and working condition. I am only selling it because I (finally) got my MacBook Pro. It's EXTREMELY light weight and easy to travel with. I had It has a 1.60GHz Intel Atom processor, 2GB of RAM, a 160GB HDD, WiFi (obviously), 2 USB Ports, Ethernet port, built in webcam & microphone, and Bluetooth. It also includes a copy of CDMA Workshop, which is registered to the machine ID. The software alone costs $100 and, for those of you who have no idea what that is, is used for CDMA programming. Very useful for flashing phones to different carriers (NOT ILLEGAL, so mods on power trips- relax). It has Windows 7 and is able to triple boot OS X, Windows, and Ubuntu if you wanted to. Here is a review I found: Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Review

For the record, I have GREAT FEEDBACK, too.

06-21-10 06:17 PM
    Mods on power trips? Is that directed at me?
    06-21-10 09:17 PM
    Mods on power trips? Is that directed at me?
    Quite the contrary, PK, you're actually one of the only one's I like! LOL
    06-21-10 09:21 PM
    Oh now my feelings are hurt! Good luck with the sale. Lenovo makes a fine product
    06-21-10 09:37 PM
    oh boy...didn't mean to hurt everyone's feelings! LOL

Anyway, thanks. Yeah, IBM/Lenovo has always been my favorite and sole non-Apple brand laptop. They're tough and of great quality.
    06-21-10 09:39 PM
    could you list the exact model number of this please, they have a few s10s...also could you post a picture of everything thats included. how old is it? any cosmetic issues, including normal wear and tear?

i have a netbook right now, a compaq mini 110. but i want something with bluetooth built in without having to use up a a precious USB port. and mine has xp and 7 would be nice.

Edited for instant email notification.
    06-22-10 09:25 AM
    That's a pretty sweet netbook actually, if I didn't already have an Acer One, I'd pick it up myself!
    06-22-10 09:33 AM
    I will take additional pics for you and get the exact model #. I can't say that there any cosmetic issues with it at all. I take really great care of my things, and Lenovos tend to be tough to begin with. Like most other trackpads/keyboards, I think there's some type of finish on them that wears off after a lot of use. You can sort of see it in the pic. (I've REALLY put this to use)

That's a pretty sweet netbook actually, if I didn't already have an Acer One, I'd pick it up myself!
    Sometimes two is better than one!
    06-22-10 09:38 AM
    Ah, I lied. The rubber feet are missing. Just noticed it. Anyway, as you requested, here are more pics:

The Apple sticker I got when I purchased OS X, which I was running on it. It can easily be removed, if you'd like. Also, I purchased it about 2 years ago. I MIGHT even have the original box, too. I'll have to look.
    06-22-10 10:24 AM
    Taking crazy offers via PM!

Keep in mind this had upgraded RAM and Bluetooth!
    06-27-10 08:04 PM
    Is the trackpad faded? Also, is it running OSX? What's the max RAM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 08:53 AM
    It's back to 1 partition with Windows 7. As I previously mentioned in an earlier post, there seems to be a finish on the trackpad that's worn down. The max RAM is 2GB which is what it has.
    06-29-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD