Item Description : WTS: Brand NEW iPhone 3GS Factory Sealed in Box
    Price : $600CAN
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box
    Item location : NF, Ontario
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/Canada Post
    Payment Options : PayPal only
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Last edited by ColourBerry; 12-29-09 at 04:06 PM.
    12-26-09 10:28 PM
    this is the 16GB White version I am selling

I will also trade for the BOLD 9700 aslong as it is new
    Last edited by ColourBerry; 02-27-10 at 10:04 AM. Reason: added content
    12-26-09 10:28 PM
    nice deal. i wanna take it, but i have already bold and storm,
    i will get a iphone once i cancel 1 of them.~
    good luck
    12-27-09 09:30 PM
    thx let me know if you change your mind
    12-27-09 10:34 PM
    i may turn to you this weekend and decide when my storm arrived.
    12-28-09 01:13 AM
    For an extra $15 I will include a new iPhone gps car mount!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 04:08 PM
    I have a like new, approximately 2 weeks old S2 with Otterbox case and charging cradle. Had a screen protector on it from day one. Its in mint condition. Not a knick or scratch on it. Also the original box, info paperwork, cd and ear buds still in wrapper.
    01-01-10 04:16 AM
    Is this for rogers? will it work on AT&T?
    01-05-10 09:37 PM
    This is an ATT phone.
    01-06-10 07:51 AM
    actually it is locked to Rogers, but is VERY easy to unlock to use with any gsm carrier
    01-06-10 07:38 PM
    Phone was shipped today.
    01-07-10 08:20 PM
    this is the 16GB White version I am selling

I will also trade for the storm 2 aslong as it is new

i have the 9550
    01-08-10 01:20 AM
    I sent an email, have a brand new unlocked storm2

01-08-10 08:40 AM
    Buyers beware, I sent him my storm2 for this iPhone, and he refused to accept it from ups since there was a duty fee, in the emails he asked what I put the value as and I put it as $100, and the duty fee came to be $40-50 and he didn't have the money to pay for it. So I had to pay money to ship it and to ship it back to me. He no longer replys to emails or messages on the forum. He stated that he put a note to ups saying he will pay when he got the money but ups claims that there was no note when they contacted me.

Just thought I would fill people in.

01-31-10 08:58 AM
    Thanks for the info BMaximus. ColourBerry, what's your status with this? I've got a 9550 I'd be willing to trade.
    02-05-10 09:37 AM
    Also be aware if this is a newer iPhone (as in purchased in the last few months), it's NOT so easily unlocked.

Anything with the newer bootrom would be a tethered jailbreak/unlock, meaning every single time the phone turns off or dies, you have to unlock again, kind of a pain. As of now, there's no better option.

Seller says easily unlocked, if it's brand new in box, I'd tend to disagree with that statement.
    02-07-10 11:51 PM
    Interested in an unlocked 9700?

Just PM if interested

02-08-10 07:11 AM
    yeah, i'm still waiting to hear on some kind of update from the original poster. anyways, in the mean time i'd like to trade my iPhone 3G (black 16GB) for a 3GS, white/black 16GB/32GB. if anyone is interested in trading/selling a 3GS please PM me and let me know what you're looking for. i don't have 100 posts to make new threads but i do have positive feedback from successful transactions.
    02-08-10 09:54 AM
    Also be aware if this is a newer iPhone (as in purchased in the last few months), it's NOT so easily unlocked.

Anything with the newer bootrom would be a tethered jailbreak/unlock, meaning every single time the phone turns off or dies, you have to unlock again, kind of a pain. As of now, there's no better option.

Seller says easily unlocked, if it's brand new in box, I'd tend to disagree with that statement.
    No you dont havta unlock it everytime the phone turns off, you havta re-jailbreak, by simply plugging the phone into a computer and running blackra1n or redsn0w, nothing on the phone is lost, no settings changed including the unlock.
    02-09-10 06:17 PM
    No you dont havta unlock it everytime the phone turns off, you havta re-jailbreak, by simply plugging the phone into a computer and running blackra1n or redsn0w, nothing on the phone is lost, no settings changed including the unlock.
    I'm not saying you will lose anything, but having to do the re-jailbreak process every single time is a pain and it's something you should make known. It's not a quick and easy jailbreak. You have to do it EVERY time the phone turns off in order to make is usable again.
    02-09-10 08:16 PM
    I guess I don't really care. Soon it should be able to have regular JB and unlock I'm guessing.
    02-09-10 08:45 PM
    I guess I don't really care. Soon it should be able to have regular JB and unlock I'm guessing.
    Well they came out with a jb for mac users for 3.1.3 but I think you'd still have to do a tethered jb with the newer bootroms. It's do-able, just a pain.

There were a few firmwares that were harder to crack. The version right before 3.0 never got cracked before 3.0 dropped. There's really no telling. Whenever someone finds an exploit, you'll know, it'll be all over the front page of every major tech blog.

If you don't care about the JB, that won't matter anyways.
    02-10-10 12:08 PM
    I too have been had by thus member. I priority shipped my 2 week old S2 to him. Cost me70.00 usc. He prolonged shipping the 3GS to me. Then when my phone arrived to him he's telling me Customs and Canada charged him taxes. Never had this problem shipping before to Canada. He finally tells me he will ship my phone back but Im still waiting 21 days later from the original email sent to me from him. I sent him an email 2 days ago with no reply. So, the next step Iam taking is filing a police report here in the states and calling a friend of the RCMP to follow up on his end for me. All email communication between him and I have been saved. So fellow CB members, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS MEMBER!! He has already taken two of us for our S2
    02-11-10 12:15 PM
    What is the status on this? If you have been ripped off by this member, have you brought it to a mod's attention to get the thread locked and member banned? Have you posted negative feedback in the Feedback Forums??
    02-12-10 01:02 AM
    This guy has been sketchy.

I was lucky to get my storm2 back, since he didn't pay UPS t get the package, if he did I am sure he would have never sent the iPhone,
    02-13-10 07:36 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD