Item Description: iPhone 3GS, 32GB in White - Screen in Excellent condition
    Price: $385 OBO (No trades)
    Rate it: 8/10
    Comes with: Everything, including box (accessories never touched, still wrapped)
    Item location: Paramus, NJ
    Shipping Details: Local Pickup or Buyer pays $5 for US (for Canada, buyer pays full shipping costs)
    Payment Options: US Currency or Verified Paypal Only (local pickup preferred)
    Contact Info: Email iamduvi @ gmail (NO PMs)

More info: The device has been in a case since I got it, but since has normal wear & tear that iPhone devices are known for. Below are the three.

• real light scratches on the apple symbol (could not capture on camera)
    • two real light iPhone cracks (pictured below)
    • very light blemishes (barely noticeable) around the bezel from the case (too light to come out in pictures)

Additional info: Comes with an invisible shield (front & back coverage), Innocase Snap (black) and Tri-Pack Full Face Screen Protectors from AT&T.

iOS4 is installed, not unlocked yet, but follow @MuscleNerd on twitter as one will come shortly.

06-18-10 12:28 PM
    i feel like it was a bad idea updating our phones to 4.0. everyone seems to want 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 hahaha.
    06-18-10 12:34 PM
    Duvi you're out of Paramus?? I'm in the next town over (RP). Good luck with the sale!
    06-18-10 12:46 PM
    i feel like it was a bad idea updating our phones to 4.0. everyone seems to want 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 hahaha.
    I had it on 3.1.2., but somehow Apple stopped my
    phone from working and had to upgrade to 3.1.3. I
    couldn't even update straight to 4.0. Funny thing
    that I never back up the device, had it JBed and
    unlocked on 3.1.2. I don't even have automatic
    sync or update up. But oh well

There's going to be an unlock for it anyways, they're
    waiting for Apple to officially release the software to
    avoid last minute updates.

Duvi you're out of Paramus?? I'm in the next town over (RP). Good luck with the sale!
    Garfield, but I'm in Paramus more than I am in
    Garfield.
    06-18-10 01:13 PM
    Sexy looking phone from a sexy looking man muhahah , good luck on the sell man , ps LOVE THE GHOST IMAGE OF THE NEXUS ONE IN THE PIC MUHAHHA
    06-18-10 01:20 PM
    Sexy looking phone from a sexy looking man muhahah , good luck on the sell man , ps LOVE THE GHOST IMAGE OF THE NEXUS ONE IN THE PIC MUHAHHA
    Thanks!

Item still available. This does have the
    old bootrom, which will make it easier to
    jailbreak/unlock when available.

The unlock already exists for the 3GS,
    just needs the a jailbreak.
    07-03-10 09:10 PM
    Needs have changed, $325 is the new price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 01:44 PM
    $300 and off to Craigslist.
    07-27-10 11:54 AM
    Jailbroken and unlocked now =)

Can be used on any GSM carrier in the US and abroad.
    08-02-10 11:09 AM
    PM sent.
    08-02-10 01:06 PM
    PM sent.
    Don't want to be mean mate, but he said no PM. Go lookup his email at the top of the post and email here there...
    08-02-10 11:43 PM
    He also originally said $385, but was desperately looking for a buyer, hence the drop to $300. So, I took a chance. I don't really like sending emails about this stuff anyway, as PMs are a better record. Never did get a response, but I am no longer in need of it.
    08-03-10 12:47 AM
    PMs are not a better record and I get enough to not need to sort through "lemme by your iPhone" PMs.

In all honesty, if directions aren't followed, then that isn't the best sign for me to want to sell to that person.

I do not have the device any longer and now have a brand new 3GS, same color and 32GB, but with 10/10 with the plastic still on.

I will re-list with pictures.
    08-03-10 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD