Item: Iphone 3gs white 16 gig model activated for day and a half (until I could get my bold activated back )
    Condition:10/10
    Items included: all in original box, plus a case that I bought with screen protector (installed since day one as I protect my phones)
    Price: 575 plus shipping, not looking to make money
    Software:3.0 software will be unlockable and jailbreakable
    Payment: Paypal Verified address only please

The story, well I HAD to try the new 3gs just to see if its that much of a difference and while it is nice, I just cant part ways with blackberry, I have a bold activated (which is up for sale as I plan on moving to the tour soon, I know I am a technology ***** and you guys will profit here as I usually lose a little money trying the latest and greatest.) please send your bids my way! thanks everyone.

and feedback will be available here whenever he leaves it and on ebay as madisonjar (note I have sold this phone TWICE on ebay, but due to fraud it has not be actually "sold" just fake people buying it and screwing me in the process, so I thought I would bring it here, the pictures shown here are my ebay pictures I posted, any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
    07-06-09 02:56 PM
    great price dude!!!!
    at least its not the outrageous prices i see around hofo..
    07-06-09 07:49 PM
    thanks man, I am not trying to rip anyone off, and will actually probably take a little lower (hint hint, wink wink, if you are interested email me) it is a great deal, and I do realize I have a problem with technology
    07-06-09 08:30 PM
    Sold, thanks Crackberry Nation!!
    07-07-09 11:33 AM
    Nice looking phone!...love the white. Any possible chance of a trade?
    If there is please let me know and ill do what i can to make it happen.
    07-11-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD