Item Description : Metallic Red Incase slider, Incipio feather (white), 1 PS Anti-Glare Film, extra earphones

Incase - $20
    Incipio - $10
    Anti-glare (iPhone 3G) - $6
    Anti-glare (iPhone 2G/1st gen) - $6
    Earphones - Offer

Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Incase has original materials but everything else is just the item itself
    Item location : Philadelphia, PA
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority/Express
    Payment Options : See Below
    Contact Info : PM

Any additional info:

Again, I have no paypal, so I mail you item first, and you can mail back payment (cash/MO). I now use a Air Jacket so I have no use for these cases. Antiglare is one piece ($15 for two, so $6 for one is reasonable), earphones just offer me a price for them.

All the items above are for iPhone 3G only except for earphones (universal) and the other anti-glare.

-Ben

Pictures
    03-23-09 03:20 PM
    dude I would of never gave you the case for free if you were gonna sell it 3 days later. not cool.
    03-23-09 03:38 PM
    LOL. I will pay you what you paid mapimages for the red one.
    03-23-09 04:49 PM
    nvm I misunderstood what happened
    Last edited by nm1k0; 03-23-09 at 08:54 PM.
    03-23-09 05:02 PM
    Wow. I traded my stuff to his stuff and I don't need it anymore. Since it is mine, shouldn't I have the right to sell it? If you want to bring up some stuff, then how about I could have easily gotten a 16gb 3g for my bold and turned down your offer but I was being nice and dealed with you. I just think since I don't need the case I would sell it. How much more simple can it get?

Anyway, mods can close this thread. I don't want to start any controversy on the Internet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 06:43 PM
    I don't know the exact details of the trade but in my opinion what proctor256 is doing is perfectly fine. You guys traded phones and proctor256 had a few extra accessories that he didn't want from the trade. Its not like mapimages would have wanted the iphone stuff anyway. I could see if you gave the accessories to proctor256 for free and he was selling them, but you traded stuff and now he can do with it what he pleases. If I sold a phone along with a bunch of stuff to someone, I wouldn't expect them to keep everything. I think its good that proctor256 is redistributing his unused items to crackberry members that might really want them. That just my opinion.
    Last edited by bholloway; 03-23-09 at 09:54 PM.
    03-23-09 07:53 PM
    Wow. I traded my stuff to his stuff and I don't need it anymore. Since it is mine, shouldn't I have the right to sell it? If you want to bring up some stuff, then how about I could have easily gotten a 16gb 3g for my bold and turned down your offer but I was being nice and dealed with you. I just think since I don't need the case I would sell it. How much more simple can it get?

Anyway, mods can close this thread. I don't want to start any controversy on the Internet.

First off, our deal was for the devices str8 up. I threw that case in because you kept asking about it and I threw it you as a friendly gesture. Plus I threw you 2 feather cases. I could of easily got rid of it on my own. Don't pull that "I had other offers" card with me. What's funny also, you use MY pic I took of the case, I found that one hilarious.

Since where on topic, you didn't even offer to mail me the black trackball when you where gonna received it the next day. No, you decided to sell it here in the marketplace, for what $10?

And yea, I just called you out.
    03-24-09 02:51 PM
    I don't have to pull that card out because I have saved emails of the "other" offers. That's very nice that you called me out. But, long story short, it's really my items not and I am pretty sure I can do whatever I want with them. Anyway, I don't want to start any more arguments. Map, you have my number, text/call so we can get this thing resolved.

Mods, please close.
    03-24-09 03:03 PM
    I don't have to pull that card out because I have saved emails of the "other" offers. That's very nice that you called me out. But, long story short, it's really my items not and I am pretty sure I can do whatever I want with them. Anyway, I don't want to start any more arguments. Map, you have my number, text/call so we can get this thing resolved.

Mods, please close.
    There's nothing to resolve. Very shady business that's all. Stop texting me, thanks.

Yeah this can be definitely closed
    03-24-09 03:31 PM
    this is stupid.

if you guys did a trade procter256 has every right to sell the item now. thats not shady.

and btw who cares who has more offers for whatever. the trade is done. thats it. the case is now procter256's and he has every right to do whatever he wants with it. /end

p.s. as for the pic being the same, big effin deal. it IS the same case right? saved him the time of having to take and upload one

+1 to procter256 for not losing his cool and wanting to work out such a childish issue because I would have a long time ago
    03-24-09 05:25 PM
    Thanks devo, but I would just like everyone to just read and keep their thoughts in their head or PM me rather than just bumping this thread up.
    03-24-09 05:45 PM
    Do you still have the case for sale?
    Also, can you post photos of the cases? I didn't see any on your site.

Last edited by ItnStln511; 04-07-09 at 04:15 PM.
    04-07-09 03:40 PM
    How did I miss this one. This should have been closed a long time ago.
    04-07-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD