Item Description : iPhone 3G 16GB (black)
    Price : 450 FIRM
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : charger, black barely there back cover (sorry no box)
    Item location : Michigan City, IN (near Chicago, if you're local, we can meet up)
    Shipping Details : will ship within US, prefer local
    Payment Options : Paypal verified or meet up for cash
    Contact Info : akazmucha@me.com

Any additional info:

This phone is running 2.2.1 with the "unlockable" baseband, but I have been told apparently the baseband CAN be downgraded to be unlocked. If you're comfortable doing that, fine, if you would like me to do it before shipping, I'll see if I can figure it out. I definitely can jailbreak it for anyone if they would prefer it to be jailbroken, that is no problem and I'm more than happy and willing to do that for you.

Phone is in pretty much perfect condition. The screen has not one scratch on it. The back has tiny little hairline scratches from normal use that you can't see unless you hold it up to the light.

I will only ship to a verified paypal member, and will not ship until I receive payment. Then I will send tracking confirmation within 8 hours of receiving payment.

I don't have any feedback here, and I refuse to use eBay period due to all the scams. I have however sold a Curve to ipodlover77 who is also a member of this forum, and I'm sure he can vouch for the fact that I'm an honest seller. I haven't really sold many things online as I normally prefer meeting face to face.

(sorry the pics are bad, my camera sucks at close ups)

06-11-09 01:07 AM
    yup! i can vouch for ally! great seller and also very polite.
    long time member at hofo, under imuggle! shs legit
    06-11-09 08:15 AM
    thanks bud
    06-11-09 10:13 AM
    Mods please close, no longer available.
    06-11-09 11:23 AM
    That was quick, Gratz!
    06-11-09 11:28 AM
    That was quick, Gratz!
    Well I actually decided not to sell, lol

I'm gonna pass on the 3G S and keep the 3G, but I'd really like a white one, so I'll trade my black for a white, but I only want an even trade. Hm, maybe I could change the thread to show that. Eh it won't let me change the title. Oh well..if I'm trading one for the other, I think i'd rather just throw it on CL and do it locally. That way I don't have to worry about scammers.
    06-11-09 11:39 AM