Item: 16 gig iphone verizon
    Rate it:9.5/10 only because its not brand brand new
    Comes with: incipio case and zaggs invisible skin, and of course box plus all accessories
    Description: couple weeks old in perfect shape iphone, selling because wifes phone is breaking so I need to get two droid phones for this one (I am trying to get a droid 2 and droid x).
    Price:500 shipped or trade for two droid phones (you ship first due to this esn being used currently
    Payment: paypal confirmed address only!

03-14-11 12:55 PM
    Can you give the community some more close up pictures? Maybe larger in size?
    03-14-11 01:37 PM
    heres some from my webcam..I am not at home, I hope these are good, the phone really is in great condition!
    by the way your so picky naah its good, I am hoping this moves, REALLY fast! as my wifes phone is dying and we have two kids, so she needs a phone!
    03-14-11 01:49 PM
    LOL no worries, you do not have to get them up right away.

IMO paying 500+ for something, I would rather see good high quality images and making sure all is good.

Check back later
    03-14-11 01:52 PM
    no worries, if people need more please email, this has been in a zaggs FULL body skin, plus a incipio double case since minute 1, this phone is flawless and works that way as well.
    03-14-11 01:58 PM
    I have a droid X with a bunch of extras and storm 1!!! You know you want that trade!!
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 03-14-11 at 10:43 PM.
    03-14-11 10:34 PM
    I have a droid X with a bunch of extras and storm 1!!! You know you want that trade!!
    if you were a bit earlier I probably would have taken the droid x plus cash off your hands, but at this time I have no interest in a blackberry .
    03-15-11 10:18 AM
    close it up, I got everything worked out and the phone has been sold, thanks!!!!
    03-15-11 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD