Description: Brand New Invisible Shield for Storm 9530
    Price: Best offer through 10/10/2009
    Rate: 10/10
    What it comes with: Everything in the box
    Item Location: Ontario, California
    Shipping Details: $2 for first class (I need to cover the cost of padded envelope) $4.95 for priority flat rate (I'll use the USPS flat rate box)
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Contact Info: hkwang@crackberry.com

This is brand new invisible shield which I received as a replacement from my original purchase but I never put Invisible Shield back on. I'm happy with my Incipio Feather and a cheap screen protector.

*InvisibleShield comes with lifetime replacement guarantee. HOWEVER, I don't know whether they'll allow replacement when they are not purchased through authorized dealers. I'm not responsible if ZAGG decides not to honor the replacement guarantee. It does however seem like you'll be able to register the product (as I never registered mine) and get a replacement but I cannot guarantee you.
    10-02-09 05:02 PM
    Just a quick note for the OP, they WILL register the Invisible Shield, even if purchased from a "non-authorized" dealer. You just need to show proof of purchase. I did this by printing out my payment details on PayPal and then faxing them to ZAGG.

Hope that helps!
    10-02-09 05:30 PM
    Cool. Now my Invisible Shield is more attractive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 05:33 PM
    Cool. Now my Invisible Shield is more attractive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup, I bought a brand new BB Bold one right here off CrackBerry and had it registered,
    10-02-09 05:36 PM
    Still available...
    12-21-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD