Item: HTC thunderbolt
    Description: Received a thunderbolt from a trade of a previous transaction for a friend. This phone is a new refurbished device. Has only been turned on once just so I can see what the screen looked like compared to the EVO and then it went back into the box. The window mount is included with the sale..I nor my friend have Verizon so we can't use it.
    rate it: 9.5/10 only cause I turned it on to see the screen quality.
    payment: PayPal Gift or you pay fees
    price: $400 or best offer
    shipping: UPS

Last edited by UYBB; 05-20-11 at 02:13 PM.
    05-20-11 02:09 PM
    I'll give you an Augen Gentouch78 Tablet and an ipod touch 8GB 2G for it!
    05-20-11 02:15 PM
    I'll give you an Augen Gentouch78 Tablet and an ipod touch 8GB 2G for it!

If the circumstances were different I would take you up on that offer. The funds are going to help cover his medical expenses.
    05-20-11 02:40 PM
    Medical expenses are more important! Prayers with him!
    05-20-11 02:52 PM
    Dropped to $350.00
    05-22-11 10:08 PM
    I have paid for this phone, just waiting to get it.
    05-27-11 09:27 PM
    just an update. I paid for overnight shipping on wednesday...Thursday the phone was suppose to go out, it didnt...friday he said it went out and as of this writing I have no reason not to believe him....today it is still not here. There is no tracking on usps site other then we have been notified to expect the package...but other then that nothing...I will say it again at this time I have no reason not to believe UYBB and understand he has had a VERY busy week...I am sure this will work itself out and hopefully my phone shows up soon....but I just wanted to update this thread..thanks everyone.

edit: just to clear up also, UYBB stated that the post office didnt pick up the package on thursday, but that it was picked up on friday.

edit#2. Tracking now shows item is accepted at post office at 1:59
    Last edited by madisonjar; 05-28-11 at 07:45 PM.
    05-28-11 04:58 PM
    Update: Recieved the phone last tuesday...still waiting for my refund of the money paid for overnight shipping, which he said usps is giving to him.....also I recieved a 16 gig sd card instead of 32.
    06-08-11 03:18 PM
    Shouldve just bit the bullet and sold you mine .... Hope it all works out for you though. You can alway file a partial claim with PP (if thats how you paid)
    06-08-11 08:19 PM
    I paid 30 extra seperate as thats how much he said it would cost for overnight shipping through usps, which I encouraged him to use.....but he said usps is refunding him, and he will send it right to me...still no word from him though....just sent second email....sad.
    06-09-11 08:41 AM
    Sad thing is he is a moderator ....
    06-09-11 09:29 AM
    Really? I get your email an hour ago and don't reply back and you have to make it seem like
    I ripped you off? Not everyone is available 24/7 to reply back to e-mails.
    Have a little patience, people get busy with work. Any company takes 10 seconds to take money
    From someone but its a huge ordeal to get a refund from any company.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 11:19 AM
    communicating with him on refund...and I hope no one takes this as a reason to not do business with UYBB again I have had nothing but good things with him personally it seems like right now that usps screwed him royally on the whole shipping thing, and I am to blame as I pushed him to use usps and not ups which he normally deals with..I am still waiting for my refund and once its through we can close this up...and I will be a happy camper with this transaction.
    06-09-11 11:21 AM
    And as far as the 16gig card is concerned, that's not my fault. Like stated in the original, the phone came from
    Another member on here so obviously he must have replaced the card.

06-09-11 11:21 AM
    Really? I get your email an hour ago and don't reply back and you have to make it seem like
    I ripped you off? Not everyone is available 24/7 to reply back to e-mails.
    Have a little patience, people get busy with work. Any company takes 10 seconds to take money
    From someone but its a huge ordeal to get a refund from any company.

that was the second email I sent you, the first about the refund was sent 6/7/2011 at 9:09 pm...by the way I have never said anything about being ripped off, and even took some blame....but you come shooting in here writing this message which is sad as you were writing this, I was still even taking some blame..
    06-09-11 11:23 AM
    And as far as the 16gig card is concerned, that's not my fault. Like stated in the original, the phone came from
    Another member on here so obviously he must have replaced the card.

and that is fine by me, just for future reference probably should check before you tell someone its a 32 gig card..also again not mad, and have yet to ask for any kind of compensation on that as I dont care if its a 16 gig card or 32 or 8, as I stream my music....all I am concerned with is my express shipping money as I was lead to believe that usps was refunding you...again I got a LIKE NEW condition phone with a car dock, I am very happy with this transaction on your end as of right now...sorry you are taking this so personal, not meant to be that way.
    06-09-11 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD